What is wrong with this picture?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Took this pic
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
at work...I asked the couple what's up with the decals.she said....."something is wrong with him", he said "something is wrong with her".

He is the Packer fan for the record and they are both from Nebraska....so that sort of explains the differences

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I lived in Chi-town and my friends tried to set me up on blind dates, my first question was whether or not he's a Bears fan. I will not, under circumstances, date someone with such horrible taste in teams. Football is a huge part of my life, and he has to buy me Pack apparel! ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
When I lived in Chi-town and my friends tried to set me up on blind dates, my first question was whether or not he's a Bears fan. I will not, under circumstances, date someone with such horrible taste in teams. Football is a huge part of my life, and he has to buy me Pack apparel! ;)

New someone that was a Packer fan, and his wife a Viking fan

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
My boys and I are rabid football fans. I've been a devout Packer fan since I was a little tyke. The wife hates football, but after all these years it would take too much effort to train a new one, so I guess I'll keep her.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
There's no way I would allow ta Bears sticker on my vehicle. No way honey, get your own car if you want to put that on it!

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't get whats so outlandish about this picture. God forbid a couple have some differences.
Also who cares if his wife is "ugly" you aren't bangin' super models.

Stop being such a cynic ****** all the time bro, it's getting really old.

L

Lunchboxer

I really don't get whats so outlandish about this picture. God forbid a couple have some differences.
Also who cares if his wife is "ugly" you aren't bangin' super models.

Stop being such a cynic ****** all the time bro, it's getting really old.

How do you know hes not Banging super hot women :eek: 0_o

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats wrong? I can see your reflection in the window and you appear to be wearing a leather teddy with chains.

BoilerUp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My girlfriend of 3 years is a Bear's fan and my sister's husband is a Bears fan. Living in northern illinois it's bound to happen and is pretty fun with the rivalry.

Members online

Latest posts