We've discussed...

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That there are plenty of candidate out there to replace Sherman... But, hwere does everyone think that he will end up?

Though I don't think that GB will end up with Tice, I wouldn't be surprised if Sherman goes to Minnesota.

I think the firing was in the works... My girlfriend said when Detroit fired Mooch that the ball is in the works where Nooch will become the NEXT Packers coach... I really thought nothing of it as I really believed that the Pack would NOT fire Sherman and Mooch would end up coaching another team.

Now that Sherman's gone, is Mooch the heir apparent? And where will Sherman end UP?

As bad of a year as we had, I wish Sherman and his family well...

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherman will be a HC somewhere by the end of January. His overall record as coach of the most storied organization in NFL history will be mighty attractive to, say, the Texans.

kuston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherman head coach of Vikings, first hire will be Tice to communicate with the players. I'll buy season tickets to the Vikings.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I could see Sherman going to Houston. I think Bates will be promoted to HC and we'll get someone new for OC, DC, and ST Coordinators.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Yeah, I could see Sherman going to Houston. I think Bates will be promoted to HC and we'll get someone new for OC, DC, and ST Coordinators.

Norv Turner would be a great option at OC. We would have to test some waters for DC, but hey would find someone. As for Special Teams, Hoffman is out there. They'll fill the spots I'm sure.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
TOPackerFan said:
Sherman will end up in Houston or New Orleans I think (maybe an outside shot at the Jets' job if Edwards is fired).

LoL Coaching MM again huh?

I never thought of that, but with the mess going on down there and given Sherman's track record for "righting the ship" I could see him in New Orleans.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sherman's got ties in Texas and Reeves thinks very highly of him. Houston will give him the opportunity, but Sherman will have his choice I think. It's up to him on where he will want to go, but I think Houston is the most likely place right now.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who cares???

SHERMAN IS THE PAST...!!!

Let's think of the future for the Packers...

One thing is...whoever the new coach is...WE MUST get behind him...and SUPPORT HIM...!!!

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Who cares???

SHERMAN IS THE PAST...!!!

Let's think of the future for the Packers...

One thing is...whoever the new coach is...WE MUST get behind him...and SUPPORT HIM...!!!

Yeah, just like you supported Sherman. :p

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ahaug..me?

I never said anything about Sherman......

(that wasn't true...!)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts