Vernon davis is an ***.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Vernon davis is an ***.

LOL.

glad it worked out the way it did.

I didn't want that crybaby ***** anyway.

And he's over rated. Ask Kmac, or look at his thread about the overratedness of Vernon "Crybaby" Davis.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well I'm glad Green Bay didn't draft him also. A guy with the physical talents he has, wasn't able to dominate college defenses. There has to be something wrong with him.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

man i hope hes a bust... cocky ****....

lets see play in the cold with brett favre.... play in california with alex smith

i love seeing a guy like aj hawk who couldnt have asked for a more perfect fit... i heard somewhere that jim tressell was prayin that aj would get drafted to the packers.... screw vernon december 10th i hope aj pops this ****** in the mouth and ive already penciled that game as a win anyway.... im glad hes excited about going to a real winner in san fran

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't we play san fransisco?

Doesnt he have to go across the middle and get an AJ Hawk and Nick Collins sandwich? he's ******.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

yeah. Mark Roman would get destroyed cuz he cant tackle, and collins was only a rookie and made some mistakes. and paris lenon and robert thomas arent the best LBs either

should be so muc h better.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i can't get it to load.

is that pretty much the jist of what he said? did he give some sort of explanation at least...like "i'd rather catch balls from some sh!tty mountain conference QB with hands roughly the same size as a teenage girl than a gritty, seasoned, 3 time probowler/future HOF with a ring."

he wouldn't come here lol...he'd inhale Brett's fart if he told him too.

OP
OP
D

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He basically said that when the packers were on the clock he was praying that they wouldnt picked him and that he wouldnt have gone there.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he's a big 49ers fan and just wanted to fulfill his lifelong dream of playing for his favorite team. Did you see him during the draft? This man was crying like a giddy little schoolgirl when the 49ers took him.

Imagine if you were in the NFL draft and there was a good chance that the team one pick ahead of the Packers would take you. You wouldn't want that to happen because it's always been a dream of yours to play for the Packers. If this is the situation then I don't blame him. On the other hand, if he just doesn't want to play in Green Bay, then he really is an ***.

I was one of the guys that wanted TT to take Vernon Davis, but now I'm glad that we took Hawk. Regardless of why Davis said what he said, Hawk is definitely the better fit for the Packers and will be a dominating force on the defense for years.

EDIT: Aww, it censors your words now? I guess I don't swear on here like I do in real life, so I haven't noticed this before. I figured everyone just put the $$'s in by themselves. Man, language filters are lame. :(

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dannychau22 said:
He basically said that when the packers were on the clock he was praying that they wouldnt picked him and that he wouldnt have gone there.

He said that he didn't want Green Bay to take him and that he didn't want to go there. That's a very different statement.

But it's still lame. :x

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score

F*ck Vernon Davis. He sucks. Trom's right, read my thread :lol:

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah if he said that he was saying the he really didn't want Green Bay to choose him because he specifically wanted to go to San Francisco really badly then I wouldn't have a problem, but it was just the way that he said it.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, you've got to admit that for someone to come to Green Bay they really have to love football and not care much about where they live.

If you are looking for a big city and that kind of entertainment then GB is certainly not the place for you.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Why would you even make a statement like that? Even if you felt that way. It shows total ignorance and stupidity. The value of a University of Maryland education just dropped even lower (if that was possible).

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What...the guy sheds some crocodile tears and he is somehow excused for his immaturity and arrogance.

Hell, I would be pissing myself, let alone crying, if I had an idea of the paycheck I would receive being the #6 pick.

[email protected] the ******* out when he comes to town.

"Yo...Nick, Nick, Charles and AJ....that ******* comes anywhere near you, show him exactly how we play in Green Bay...hit him with intent boys and let's see some REAL tears."

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

tromadz said:
LOL.

And he's over rated. Ask Kmac, or look at his thread about the overratedness of Vernon "Crybaby" Davis.

uh huh..

and if TT picked him...i bet you would have said that it was the most brilliant move in the whole draft for TT to psych every one out by making them think he was picking Hawk, but making the steal of the draft by getting Vernon Davis...

um..right..

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

P@ck66 said:
tromadz said:
LOL.

uh huh..

and if TT picked him...i bet you would have said that it was the most brilliant move in the whole draft for TT to psych every one out by making them think he was picking Hawk, but making the steal of the draft by getting Vernon Davis...

um..right..

no, i was against davis all the way, and said that multiple times. Perhaps you didnt see my mock draft. We have TEs, and getting VD(ew) woulda been a move JUST FOR FAVRE, and drafting for one person(ala, the ravens) is stupid. but uh...good try, 66.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If any of you are going to the game against the niners you should make your hatred toward VD (ewww) known...make a sign....then laugh as he's carted off the field by a Nick Collins smack to the tundra...f*ckin b*tch!

We'll show ya some real tears punk...

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
!

MinnesotaSucks said:
If any of you are going to the game against the niners you should make your hatred toward VD (ewww) known...make a sign....then laugh as he's carted off the field by a Nick Collins smack to the tundra...f*ckin b*tch!

We'll show ya some real tears punk...

i'll be there dammit..

mine will say something like "Alex Smith + VD=0 TD's and a rash!!"

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
now how do all those people who are like I want vernon davis, why take Aj Hawk feel or look. They look pretty stupid and this guy is a d**k.

"I was seating at the draft table and green bay was up and i was telling my agent i hope green bay doesnt take me i dont want to go there"

He should be real excited to go probably the worst team.

And the tears will be filling after he gets his a** kicked by the packers who are going to break his legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts