• nfl europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • arena football league

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gbpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ross voiced displeasue with his contract in Clevland and was given permission to seek a trade. Latest news says he was seeking some ****** pleasue also.

Poll
Best team for Verba to land at;
a. Green Bay
b. Oakland
c. Miami
d. nfl europe
e. arena football league

Edit: Put post in Poll format .Leopardmech 8/6/05

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ross was too good for the Packers. He fit like sand in a motor. Apparently he 's too good for Cleveland, too. There's always the CFL...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they didn't have to give up a #1 for him I wouldn't mind having him back. I think after being in Cleveland Verba would appreciate GB a little more.

chickpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to give up much for him, but he knows the offense and the current QB and I do think he will have a greater appreciation for the team now he has been suffering in the squalor that is Cleveland.

If I remember correctly though- he wasn't one of Favre's favorite O-men. Wasn't he someone who regularly gave up sacks?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Verba is an unstable, egotistical piece of human refuse who cannot play nice with anybody. Let him see what the league thinks of him with a contract. Money says he ends up making less this year than he would have in Cleveland. :puke:

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Verba is an unstable, egotistical piece of human refuse who cannot play nice with anybody. Let him see what the league thinks of him with a contract. Money says he ends up making less this year than he would have in Cleveland. :puke:

What has Verba done to you that makes you speak that way of him?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everywhere he goes, same story.....I am better than you pay me, locker room divider, me first player, and a vastly inflated sense of self worth. This guy is nothing more than a headache for anyone foolish enough to bring him in for less than the top dollar he thinks he so richly deserves.

So, to answer your question, he has done nothing to me personally, he just leaves a trail of carnage in every locker room he visits...alienated from the majority of his teammates. A better question is, why do you have such a stake in what I think of the guy. If you disagree, say so and give me some points for us to debate. If you just want to throw around useless rhetorical questions, save it.

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
A better question is, why do you have such a stake in what I think of the guy.

I am just curious to know where all the hate comes from.

The NFL is a business and players will come and go for different reasons. Everytime a player leaves the Packers for whatever reason the hate starts from most of you guy's from the Chronicle forum. I notice most of you are Wisconsin people.

Last season when MM left the insults started flying. It even gets humorous, like MM has greasy hair, don't let the door hit you in the ***. People have to learn how to go with the flow with the NFL.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted Arena Ball...the arena league needs that one star with a big name to take the league to the next level

alright you got me, even i was laughing a little as I typed that one

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SteelWheel,

Digs must be one of those dirty hippy anti-capitalist types, who is basically jealous of anyone making more money than he does.

It is funny how angry these guys get when any player tries to leverage his worth in the nfl market, especially the packer market, yet it's somehow ok for ceo's and vp's affiliated with Halliburtan to make more money than they can print....

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Digs must be one of those dirty hippy anti-capitalist types, who is basically jealous of anyone making more money than he does.

yeah thats it.

why would you even say that? he clearly stated why he had a gripe with him, but you want to lump him in with a group that dislikes players for the simple fact they want more money.

your comment was completely unfounded and a poor excuse to take a shot at him. try harder next time.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:
digsthepack said:
A better question is, why do you have such a stake in what I think of the guy.

I am just curious to know where all the hate comes from.

The NFL is a business and players will come and go for different reasons. Everytime a player leaves the Packers for whatever reason the hate starts from most of you guy's from the Chronicle forum. I notice most of you are Wisconsin people.

Last season when MM left the insults started flying. It even gets humorous, like MM has greasy hair, don't let the door hit you in the ***. People have to learn how to go with the flow with the NFL.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Talk about HATRED... YOU? Why is it that you resort to calling people names names, Insulting the posters who don't agree with you, then try and flip the coin on them?

How many times have you called Bruce by Brucey Boy? How many times have you used the line "_____ has a long nose with brown tip" ? In reference to someone who does not AGREE WITH YOUR SENTIMENT?

your hypocracy knows no bounds.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
P@ck66 said:

yeah thats it.

why would you even say that? he clearly stated why he had a gripe with him, but you want to lump him in with a group that dislikes players for the simple fact they want more money.

your comment was completely unfounded and a poor excuse to take a shot at him. try harder next time.

Yet didn't P@ck66 try to accuse DePack and others of being mentally ill and needing help?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok..ok..maybe he's not "dirty"...

but that was his gripe, primarily that "he thinks he's too good and he want's more money..."

i never understand fans who get upset about a business deal between a player and a team..unless of course it's j.johnson, c.hunt, b.sander..etc..etc..

(ps..i never accused DePack or others of being mentally ill and needing help....i just said, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea in his case...)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
ok..ok..maybe he's not "dirty"...

but that was his gripe, primarily that "he thinks he's too good and he want's more money..."

well that was part of it. i think his main gripe was with his pattern of behaviour off the field and in the locker room...and the fact that any team who takes on Verba should know exactly what they're in store for. if it happens more than once, then that shouldn't be too hard to understand.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Verba said the other day he wants at least $35 million to play somewhere. He won't be a Packer with those demands. It will be interesting to see if he'll be anywhere with those demands. I'm not sure if there are a lot of teams out there anymore with the cap room to give him what he wants, or if any team even thinks he's worth it.

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
ArizonaPackerFan said:
Verba said the other day he wants at least $35 million to play somewhere.

this should put an end to this discussion...am i right?

Heck yes that ends it. Who would pay him that much when he clearly is not at all good?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the wacky world of pack666 and his like-minded cronies. They seem to like making new friends everywhere they go!

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

Talk about HATRED... YOU? Why is it that you resort to calling people names names, Insulting the posters who don't agree with you, then try and flip the coin on them?

How many times have you called Bruce by Brucey Boy? How many times have you used the line "_____ has a long nose with brown tip" ? In reference to someone who does not AGREE WITH YOUR SENTIMENT?

your hypocracy knows no bounds.

Obi1, refer your garbage to the Smack Area of this forum!

Members online

Latest posts