Updated Predictions.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 and 5 right now..... The team is jelling. Time for an updated, as of how we look at how the team will finsh based on what we have seen so far this year.

Nov 19 New England 1:00pm Win

Nov 27 @Seattle 8:30pm Loss

Dec 3 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm Win

Dec 10 @San Francisco 4:05pm Win

Dec 17 Detroit 1:00pm Win

Dec 21 Minnesota 8:00pm Win

Dec 31 @Chicago 1:00pm Loss

9 and 7 No Playoffs but Very much a foundation to build on going into next years draft.

R.P.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we cant sneak in with 9-7? and 4-2 division record? it's not possible??

Oh it IS Possible... And I hope it happens.

I just think Dallas is on the Romo Roll.... And Carolina is going to put to gether big string of wins.... They are too good good, and have too good of coaching not to be a Wild Card.

Giants, Bears, Saints, and Seahawks win the divisions....

Carolina and Dallas get the wild card nod.

RP

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago will be resting their starters for much of the game. By then, they'll most likely have home-field advantage and a 1st round bye all locked up. The Packers can win this game.

Carolina, looked very beatable on Monday Nite. They cannot run the ball and their defense isn't all that great.

Dallas has a tough schedule coming up. They have to play Indy, Philly, NY Giants, Atlanta, and New Orleans. That's absolutely brutal.

The Pack need to keep winning ball games. They're right in the hunt, and a win against the Patriots would help solidify their status as a contender.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9-7 will take you very far in the NFC. I would say there is a possibility of a team going 8-8 and making the playoffs. Carolina still has potential, but I would take Philly over Dallas.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
4 and 5 right now..... The team is jelling. Time for an updated, as of how we look at how the team will finsh based on what we have seen so far this year.

Nov 19 New England 1:00pm Win

Nov 27 @Seattle 8:30pm Loss

Dec 3 N.Y. Jets 1:00pm Win

Dec 10 @San Francisco 4:05pm Win

Dec 17 Detroit 1:00pm Win

Dec 21 Minnesota 8:00pm Win

Dec 31 @Chicago 1:00pm Loss

9 and 7 No Playoffs but Very much a foundation to build on going into next years draft.

R.P.

This is essentially the road map I put in a post prior to the Vikes game. We have to beat the Vikes twice, win two of the three(we just won one), and beat the teams we should beat following that.

I believe that would be enough for the playoffs. The other teams in the hunt all have really tough schedules to overcome. Not that one might not push thru and end up 10-6 but I think 9-7 with a 4-2 division record would get us there.

I think this is why you here MM saying this is a HUGE game for the Pack this week. Beating a quality team at this point in the season will go a long ways for this young team as far as the rest of the season goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts