Tromadz Lounge Open for Gameday

pack4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be there and joining Tromadz with his Touchdown challenge.....Tromadz maybe you need to make the fans here at this forum aware of your Touchdown challenge, i don't think you ever posted anything on this forum about it

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack4life said:
I'll be there and joining Tromadz with his Touchdown challenge.....Tromadz maybe you need to make the fans here at this forum aware of your Touchdown challenge, i don't think you ever posted anything on this forum about it

I didn't? Well then...

Ok, I started this in the preseason, but it's serious business for the regular and post-season!

The Tromadz Touchdown Challenge is simple: When the Green Bay Packers score a touchdown, you take a shot of some hard liquor.

Not that hard.

The type of liquor is up to you. I'll be slamming vodka most of the year.

note: The touchdown challenge is not related to 'drinking while watching the game,' which I'm sure most of us will be doing. This is a separate awesome thing.

Also, the Packers scored 3 TDs in game 1 if you want to catch up with me, Pack4life, and the other real men on the forum. We'll be following the game at Packerslounge.com and chatting it up and drinking. Show up and drink with us!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
K, we're in here. It's gametime! Head over to PACKERSLOUNGE.COM and get in the Tromadz Lounge for fun times!

Members online

Latest posts