1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Trade em

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by paxvogel, Sep 27, 2005.

1. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The season is hardly over but if we finish say 6 - 10 we should look to trade some people. Green for example, although his value would have been much higher before the season started. Who else would you trade? KGB, Driver. Any chance Favre might want to play in New Orleans, closer to home, and would approve a trade.

2. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    this isn't baseball or hockey, where you can trade your vets for useful items...the bills only got like a 3rd for travis henry for christ sake

3. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    ahman is a FA after this season anyway.

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    no pax, favre wants to finish his career as a packer.

5. HatestheEagles084

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah, i think its safe to say favre is gonna stay...why am i typing this...an 0-3 start is bringing out more irrational thinking than negativity...i hope we win next monday for the fact that packer fan IQ's boost back up to maybe half of the norm...

6. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was reading a board the other day about how the Jets lost Pennington and Fiedler, and I think it was on there...maybe somewhere else, but some guy said that he heard there was a rumour they would go for Favre. I mean, this is no big deal at all, just some guy said this, it's not like I have heard it anywhere else and it is very hard to believe, but wow that would be weird. I'm basically 100% sure Favre will retire a Packer and will not play for another team, and there is no way the Packers would trade him. The only possible thing would be if he went to maybe a strong superbowl contending team if Green Bay continues to struggle, but just the thought of Favre on another team is insane, and I highly doubt it would happen.

The Packers will probably have some pretty big roster shakeups this off-season. Theres no particular player I want to be traded, but we will probably see something happen down the road.

7. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe we can trade Sherman for some High School coach somewhere....

It would be an upgrade for the Packers..and Sherman can f*** up the poor High School teams program....and we'd be done with this moron....

8. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Maybe we can trade Brett for some high school quarterback...they usually don't throw 7 picks through 3 games.

9. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe we can trade all the guys that go ballistic here for a 12 pack a MGD ??? And some chicken wings served by a HOT hotters waitress, sorry I meant some HOT chicken wings served by a hotters waitress !!!! Have a good day and forget about all of this packer crap !!!!

10. HatestheEagles084

Ratings:
    +1
    cham i thought for sure you'd be going for corona

yeah after my influx of posts sunday and monday, i'm packered out till next week, which is why you see me drop like one post a day now...

11. cdnpackfan

cdnpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It may take some Canadian beer for many die-hards to forget about the Packer crap :wink: But a 12 pack of MGD and chicken wings sounds good :)

12. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I know Favre has said he wants to end as a Packer but he is very frustrated and still loves the game. Although less than 10% chance he would move.

13. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't believe Brett will ever be traded. But if some team offered a Herschel Walker or John Hadl type trade AND Brett OK'd it, the trade would be hard to pass up.

14. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i haven't been around here as much as i have in the past but when i do come back here, it's hard to beleive that it's the same board. i can't believe how many people on here bitch and blame everyone left and right about the season. it's only 3 weeks. we're one game out of the division lead.

for the rest of the board that is still optimistic, carry on. :D

15. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    yes, despite our record, we are still in the race. someone may win this division with a losing record, but miss out on the playoffs.

16. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    PC, the division champ is still in the playoffs regardless of record, as far as I know.

17. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    OK Traxx. Maybe so. That will be a first a team with a losing record in the playoffs. Seems fair enough. Maybe wont get to far, but it would be amazing if it happened.

18. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kind of odd that a lot of people picked the Panthers to make it to the Super Bowl, but even though they are 1-2 and we are 0-3, we are actually closer to first place in our division that they are in theirs. I hope it stays that way after Monday's game :)

19. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Leinenkugel! With the cold weather approaching, it is time to stock up on some Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark. Actually, any Leinenkugel except the Barry flavor is a good choice. None of those yuppie cookie dough beers for me thanks.
    [​IMG]

20. Beab66

Beab66 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Vinnie Testaverde signed in with the Jets. Brett is the meal ticket and will never be traded. If you get a chance read Christl's last post on the difference between GB &TB last Sun. We are a Cadillac away from a winning record. The O' line will take time to come together and Beichtel is the best at making this happen. One down year, one good draft, and a little luck (like finding a Terrell Davis) and Brett is another John Elway story. It could happen. All said, I think Thompson is on the right track.

21. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I know this sounds so feminine to you guys, but I like diet coke and maybe some popcorn with my games. Even I like baked potatoes, corn and bbq ribs or even steak or chicken.

22. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Diet soda is bad.

known side effects caused by nutrasweet

23. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Known Side efects from beer:

Headache, and thirst. Specially the morning after.

Known cure for those side efects:

2 aspirins, more Cold Beer and spicy food.

I am happy I drink Beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Also includes flatulence and belching and frequent whizzing.

25. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4

Whats the difference betwwen Coors Light and piss?

10 minutes.