Trade em

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The season is hardly over but if we finish say 6 - 10 we should look to trade some people. Green for example, although his value would have been much higher before the season started. Who else would you trade? KGB, Driver. Any chance Favre might want to play in New Orleans, closer to home, and would approve a trade.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
The season is hardly over but if we finish say 6 - 10 we should look to trade some people. Green for example, although his value would have been much higher before the season started. Who else would you trade? KGB, Driver. Any chance Favre might want to play in New Orleans, closer to home, and would approve a trade.

this isn't baseball or hockey, where you can trade your vets for useful items...the bills only got like a 3rd for travis henry for christ sake

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:

no pax, favre wants to finish his career as a packer.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
no pax, favre wants to finish his career as a packer.

yeah, i think its safe to say favre is gonna stay...why am i typing this...an 0-3 start is bringing out more irrational thinking than negativity...i hope we win next monday for the fact that packer fan IQ's boost back up to maybe half of the norm...

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was reading a board the other day about how the Jets lost Pennington and Fiedler, and I think it was on there...maybe somewhere else, but some guy said that he heard there was a rumour they would go for Favre. I mean, this is no big deal at all, just some guy said this, it's not like I have heard it anywhere else and it is very hard to believe, but wow that would be weird. I'm basically 100% sure Favre will retire a Packer and will not play for another team, and there is no way the Packers would trade him. The only possible thing would be if he went to maybe a strong superbowl contending team if Green Bay continues to struggle, but just the thought of Favre on another team is insane, and I highly doubt it would happen.

The Packers will probably have some pretty big roster shakeups this off-season. Theres no particular player I want to be traded, but we will probably see something happen down the road.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe we can trade Sherman for some High School coach somewhere....

It would be an upgrade for the Packers..and Sherman can f*** up the poor High School teams program....and we'd be done with this moron....

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Maybe we can trade Sherman for some High School coach somewhere....

It would be an upgrade for the Packers..and Sherman can f*** up the poor High School teams program....and we'd be done with this moron....

Maybe we can trade Brett for some high school quarterback...they usually don't throw 7 picks through 3 games.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe we can trade all the guys that go ballistic here for a 12 pack a MGD ??? And some chicken wings served by a HOT hotters waitress, sorry I meant some HOT chicken wings served by a hotters waitress !!!! Have a good day and forget about all of this packer crap !!!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Maybe we can trade all the guys that go ballistic here for a 12 pack a MGD ??? And some chicken wings served by a HOT hotters waitress, sorry I meant some HOT chicken wings served by a hotters waitress !!!! Have a good day and forget about all of this packer crap !!!!

cham i thought for sure you'd be going for corona

yeah after my influx of posts sunday and monday, i'm packered out till next week, which is why you see me drop like one post a day now...

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It may take some Canadian beer for many die-hards to forget about the Packer crap :wink: But a 12 pack of MGD and chicken wings sounds good :)

OP
OP
P

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Favre has said he wants to end as a Packer but he is very frustrated and still loves the game. Although less than 10% chance he would move.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't believe Brett will ever be traded. But if some team offered a Herschel Walker or John Hadl type trade AND Brett OK'd it, the trade would be hard to pass up.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i haven't been around here as much as i have in the past but when i do come back here, it's hard to beleive that it's the same board. i can't believe how many people on here ***** and blame everyone left and right about the season. it's only 3 weeks. we're one game out of the division lead.

for the rest of the board that is still optimistic, carry on. :D

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
i haven't been around here as much as i have in the past but when i do come back here, it's hard to beleive that it's the same board. i can't believe how many people on here ***** and blame everyone left and right about the season. it's only 3 weeks. we're one game out of the division lead.

for the rest of the board that is still optimistic, carry on. :D

yes, despite our record, we are still in the race. someone may win this division with a losing record, but miss out on the playoffs.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
PC, the division champ is still in the playoffs regardless of record, as far as I know.

OK Traxx. Maybe so. That will be a first a team with a losing record in the playoffs. Seems fair enough. Maybe wont get to far, but it would be amazing if it happened.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of odd that a lot of people picked the Panthers to make it to the Super Bowl, but even though they are 1-2 and we are 0-3, we are actually closer to first place in our division that they are in theirs. I hope it stays that way after Monday's game :)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cdnpackfan said:
It may take some Canadian beer for many die-hards to forget about the Packer crap :wink: But a 12 pack of MGD and chicken wings sounds good :)
Leinenkugel! With the cold weather approaching, it is time to stock up on some Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark. Actually, any Leinenkugel except the Barry flavor is a good choice. None of those yuppie cookie dough beers for me thanks.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Beab66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vinnie Testaverde signed in with the Jets. Brett is the meal ticket and will never be traded. If you get a chance read Christl's last post on the difference between GB &TB last Sun. We are a Cadillac away from a winning record. The O' line will take time to come together and Beichtel is the best at making this happen. One down year, one good draft, and a little luck (like finding a Terrell Davis) and Brett is another John Elway story. It could happen. All said, I think Thompson is on the right track.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
cdnpackfan said:
Leinenkugel! With the cold weather approaching, it is time to stock up on some Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark. Actually, any Leinenkugel except the Barry flavor is a good choice. None of those yuppie cookie dough beers for me thanks.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I know this sounds so feminine to you guys, but I like diet coke and maybe some popcorn with my games. Even I like baked potatoes, corn and bbq ribs or even steak or chicken.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Diet soda is bad.

Aspartame caused large brain tumors in life-long animal experiments
at a dose that could be considered within the "Acceptable Daily
Intake" limit after adjusting for differences in metabolism of
aspartame's breakdown products between humans and rodents.

Not long after the FDA Commissioner went to work as a consultant
for the PR firm of the aspartame manufacturer, FDA Investigator
and Toxicologist, Dr. Adrian Gross stated the following:

In view of all these indications that the cancer-
causing potential of aspartame is a matter that
had been established way beyond any reasonable
doubt, one can ask: What is the reason for the
apparent refusal by the FDA to invoke for this
food additive the so-called Delaney Amendment to
the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act? Is it not clear
beyond any shadow of a doubt that aspartame had
caused brain tumors or brain cancer in animals,
and is this not sufficient to satisfy the
provisions of that particular section of the law?

Given that this is so (and I cannot see any kind
of tenable argument opposing the view that
aspartame causes cancer) how would the FDA justify
its position that it views a certain amount of
aspartame (50 mg/mg body-weight) as constituting
an ADI (Allowable Daily Intake) or "safe" level of
it? Is that position in effect not equivalent to
setting a "tolerance" for this food additive and
thus a violation of that law? And if the FDA
itself elects to violate the law, who is left to
protect the health of the public?

known side effects caused by nutrasweet
Seizures and convulsions, arthritic and joint pain, chronic fatigue,
depression, memory loss, vision damage and loss, tingling in the
extremities, slurring of speech, irritability, severe anxiety
attacks, menstrual problems, blood sugar control problems, symptoms
similar to multiple sclerosis, worsening of fibromyalgia, parkinson's
tremors, etc., etc.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Known Side efects from beer:

Headache, and thirst. Specially the morning after.

Known cure for those side efects:

2 aspirins, more Cold Beer and spicy food.

I am happy I drink Beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

Also includes flatulence and belching and frequent whizzing.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Chamuko said:

Also includes flatulence and belching and frequent whizzing.

Whats the difference betwwen Coors Light and ****?

10 minutes.

Members online