Those who want the Pack to lose out

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not here to question your loyalty as a Packer Fans but come on guys. If the Pack lose out I would look for 2 and 14 next year and nothing better. Lossing is contagious. Look at how long SF, Arizona, Detroit, Texans. The Old days of Tampa and others. Draft picks did not save those teams just as High Priced Free agents wont save the Raiders. Lossing is a team mentality just as winning is. If the Pack says well hey lets lose from here on out then we can get Reggie it would be horrible. Would tell me they dont want to make the team better. Next year will be better with or without reggie bush. Gb IMHO does not have any glarring holes to fill just leaks and there is talent on this team. For the Pack to win the rest or go 2 and 1 would be ideal would give confidence where it is needed

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
I am not here to question your loyalty as a Packer Fans but come on guys. If the Pack lose out I would look for 2 and 14 next year and nothing better. Lossing is contagious. Look at how long SF, Arizona, Detroit, Texans. The Old days of Tampa and others. Draft picks did not save those teams just as High Priced Free agents wont save the Raiders. Lossing is a team mentality just as winning is. If the Pack says well hey lets lose from here on out then we can get Reggie it would be horrible. Would tell me they dont want to make the team better. Next year will be better with or without reggie bush. Gb IMHO does not have any glarring holes to fill just leaks and there is talent on this team. For the Pack to win the rest or go 2 and 1 would be ideal would give confidence where it is needed

i am a draft nut, whether we pick 31st or 1st, my favorite day on the NFL calendar...i honestly didn't mind the win last night from a draft prespective--now everyone will shut up about reggie bush, and hopefully samkon gado will shut up everyone else about deangelo williams

it's not about rooting for them to win, it's about whetehr they won or not...obviously this team is lacking a bunch of things, we lost a lot of games that we could've won, and as a result we're most likely picking top ten

i put us at 50/50 to win next monday at baltimore, and a loss to chicago and seattle...i'll be rooting for them, but what happens happens

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:

Reggie Bush dosent mean anything anyhow. Hes not going to be a factor in the NFL, whoever drafts him.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't rooted for GB to lose. Esp the games I went to.
But after they were assured a losing season I havn't been pouting all week long after every loss.
Reggie Bush hasn't been my 1st choice so if they do end up picking 5th or 6th that is ok w/ me.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care where they draft. My wish is they come out of it with 2 impact players plus 3 or 4 more that contribute as time goes on. That would be an excellant draft.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Reggie Bush dosent mean anything anyhow. Hes not going to be a factor in the NFL, whoever drafts him.

I think that you are about as wrong as you can be on that one.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
winning is contagious too. thats why you press that in mini camp, training camp, and the 4 preseason GAMES.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
PackerChick said:

I think that you are about as wrong as you can be on that one.

Time will tell Phil. Wonder if you were going to show up after your loss Sunday.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh boy....now that we have no shot at Bush, he sucks....or .......even more ridiculous......he is going to blow out his ACL, rookie year. Reality people, reality.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hmmmm? Wasn't there a sure # 1 or 2 pick last year? How far did he fall? To # 24?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would rather our team win it's last three,and i know they may not,bears i would say they will for their pride and a chirstmas gift for us,ya never know that is the game i want them to wqin the most,then seattle,we should since key players wont be in the game so they say.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
she's a girl(i think. do we have pics yet, im slow)..she dont know no better!

hey trom -

i'm a girl also & i couldn't disagree with packerchick on Reggie more BUT it doesn't mean she doesn't know football. there have been MANY #1 draft picks that have been a bust as we all know - especially the bears - i think that's what she was alluding to. just because she doesn't have 2 heads, don't think she's stupid!!!! :lol: :lol: :comp:

signed,
another "dumb" girl, according to trom!!! :wink:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sunshine said:
tromadz said:

hey trom -

i'm a girl also & i couldn't disagree with packerchick on Reggie more BUT it doesn't mean she doesn't know football. there have been MANY #1 draft picks that have been a bust as we all know - especially the bears - i think that's what she was alluding to. just because she doesn't have 2 heads, don't think she's stupid!!!! :lol: :lol: :comp:

signed,

two dumb chicks against the bunch of boys? :roll:

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
sunshine said:
tromadz said:

hey trom -

signed,

two dumb chicks against the bunch of boys? :roll:

got that right, sister chick!!! :chest:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Pack to Win no matter what the draft situation and as it has been already pointed out "losing is contagious" Just my Opinion.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What matters most to me is that MY TEAM wants to win these games, and I support my team. Some late-season wins will give the Pack some much-needed confidence heading into next year.

ohiopacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never want the Pack to lose - but i think the Texans' kicker shanked that tieing FG attempt on purpose ( it wasnt even close ) so they can stay in the running for the top pick .

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the snap from center was to the right of the spot where the holder usually gets the ball. The holder had to make an adjustment and bring the ball back. When he put it down it as off center just a bit and the kicker was already in motion and he was a bit off stride.
I think Longwell missed a pretty short kick ealier this season that was just like this one.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is the problem. The players and coaches would like to win every game. If they don't want to win every game, I don't want them on my team. Just remember this however, we were a team on the decline with a lack of talent ready to replace our loses during the off season. I was hoping beyond hope that Mike Sherman without the GM duties was going to be a great coach. I was hoping that Ted Thompsons picks would be better than most of us thought they would be. The truth is this: Mike Sherman has failed as a coach. He made a great pick up with Jim Bates and his assistants, but he has failed miserably in keeping his friend Rossely and not replacing him with a quality Offensive coordinator. The free agents signed by Thompson didn't pan out at all. We had a few players hurt granted, but even going back to preseason before the injuries this offense just didn't work and wasn't clicking. So we're 2 and 10 and we're playing our top quarterback with nowhere to go. We win a game that means nothing to the record, but the win may take you out of the race for top draft picks. My point, ok so we won, who cares? But in the big picture having earlier picks in each round of the draft and can change the outlook of this team dramatically if we draft smart. So in the big picture I want the best draft that we can have so that we can turn things around more quickly. That's not being a bad fan that's wanting what is in the best interest of the team. Mike Sherman and his players want what is in the best interest of themselves right now. That too is to be expected. I'm just disapointed from a fan standpoint because I'm caught in the middle of wanting my team to win and wanting the best draft choices we can get and if that means losing at 3-10, I'll take the losses to get the draft choices.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
What matters most to me is that MY TEAM wants to win these games, and I support my team. Some late-season wins will give the Pack some much-needed confidence heading into next year.

Well said.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
I never want the Pack to lose - but i think the Texans' kicker shanked that tieing FG attempt on purpose ( it wasnt even close ) so they can stay in the running for the top pick .

If they don't rebuild that O-line they will get Bush flat out killed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts