The Steelers WIN!!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow - was that a game or what?!?!? i don't really care for either team & was still on the edge of my seat!!!!! this one's for you, Packinsteel!!!!!!!!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pitt\Denver = Me going out that night.

That game excites me as much as having to buy crab shampoo again. yay...

but good for them. Go NFC. Hell...go bears

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing "Peyton Face" again in the playoffs almost makes me forget about 4-12.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Steelers and Broncos! My 2 least favorite teams are the Patriots (the Yankees of the NFL) and the Colts (everyone talks about Peyton like he is God's gift to football) and they were both beat this weekend.

Go Steelers in the AFC Championship!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom.......crab shampoo......AGAIN!?!?!? Didn't you learn the FIRST few times???

Personally, i prefer to shampoo my lobster............the crab really doesn't like it when shampoo gets in his eyes.

Oh......and CONGRATS EDDER!!!!! Your Stillers are on their way!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Finally a team I chose to win, WON!

Pats over Broncos, I lose.
Redskins over Hawks, I lose.
Steelers over Colts, I win.
Panthers over Bears, tba.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Who do you pick for next week Zero?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Zero2Cool said:

Who do you pick for next week Zero?

I freaking fell asleep during the Panther/Bear game!

anyway
Steelers over Broncos
Panthers over Hawks

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that the Steelers were going to blow it by dropping back into zone coverage late in the game. Manning eats defenses alive when they do that. You have to pressure him and the Steelers did that to perfection in the first half.
Broncos and Steelers should be a hell of a game!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I think they expected to be able to defend better, it looked like the plan was to soften him up and bring the Blitz back in the 4th qtr as they did.

Man on man what a game!! I swear my heart stopped several times. Surprised there is no discussion on the INT we was robbed of (but then again it is a Packer board :wink: )

Pittsburgh/Denver is gonna be a great game! Sorry about the Bears - I know they had a lot of support here being in the same division.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Man on man what a game!! I swear my heart stopped several times. Surprised there is no discussion on the INT we was robbed of (but then again it is a Packer board :wink: )

the only reason im not making a stink about that is because you guys still pulled it out. i was real pissed after that...it's an obvious sign of officiating interfering with the contest.

bad calls happen EVERY game, bad calls on challenges happen occasionally, but when that happens theres usually room for debate. in this case, the ref clearly ignored the rules...anybody who has watched a couple football games could have made the right call.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would have sucked big time if it had cost them the game. The Bears got away with a couple of bad calls but it did not matter.

OP
OP

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
PackinSteel said:

the only reason im not making a stink about that is because you guys still pulled it out. i was real pissed after that...it's an obvious sign of officiating interfering with the contest.

bad calls happen EVERY game, bad calls on challenges happen occasionally, but when that happens theres usually room for debate. in this case, the ref clearly ignored the rules...anybody who has watched a couple football games could have made the right call.

i too could not BELIEVE that call!! what the ref said didn't even make sense!! he clearly had possession, rolled over, & the ball was knocked out of his hands by his own knee, then he recovered it. why isn't that an INT?!? i thought they had the "best" officiating teams for the playoffs - if that's the best the NFL can do, it's scary!!

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now the Lions have to wait another week to anounce Grimm as their head coach. Not that it really matters.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
Now the Lions have to wait another week to anounce Grimm as their head coach. Not that it really matters.

I always thought that every coach the Lions hire looks pretty Grim. :p

Members online

Latest posts