The Case for Colt Brennan

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Height - 6-3
Weight - 190
Age - 23

Stats
373/517 - 72.1% completion rate - 4990 yards - 53TDs - 11INTs.

Let me show you that again. 53TDs.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Perhaps he slips down to us. I wouldn't mind this pick at all.

WHAT SAY YOU?!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I heard bout this guy other day on JT the Brick radio show...Her had Chris Landry on and a caller brought this guys name up.

Chris Landry owns a scouting company, and consults a few different nfl teams..

His take was this guy could go in the 2nd round if he stays in school one more year..But also said dont be fooled by those numbers, its the type of system they run in Hw, but they guy has some good technique and will be able to perform at the NFL level..

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If numbers were factored in when you take guys in the Draft, Texas Tech and Hawaii would have a lot more 1st round QB's. He needs to bulk up. His frame is awful for the NFL.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
he also had to transfer from I think Colorado had some sort of troubles there. but not sure what kind of troubles

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he also had to transfer from I think Colorado had some sort of troubles there. but not sure what kind of troubles

It was some ****** misconduct thing. I just watched it on Cold Pizza. Seems like he is trying to move on from that.

Hmmm, He'd be worth taking a gander at, at least.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never had the thought of the packers selecting Colton Brennan (is it Colt or Colton scout.com says Colton...which is my name) but I think he is an excellent quarterback and one I feel can have a good career, because it has not been ruined by hype and too much to chew on. He can throw well and like porky said he needs to be a little more muscular but he is tall which does well. I rather like this idea though

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a big fan of Colt Brennan. I think John Beck-BYU, Drew Stanton-MSU, Trent Edwards-Stanford, would all be better next level QBs. I think if Troy Smith falls (& Brett Favre retires) he would be worth taking a look at. But honestly, I dont think we should use any of our first 4 picks on a QB, we have invested and Aaron Rodgers , good or bad, we should stick it out with him or pick up a FA QB.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think the packers will take him there probaly going to stick with Rodgers but Colt Brennans games are really make me see he is good.

Hawaii Bowl 2006
Colt Brennan-33/42-559 yards-78.6%-5 TD-1 INT

Hightlight

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he did just break a nice record.

but his stock has risen bigtime so some team like the redskins will take him earlier than they should, cuz they are stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts