T.O upset with the Cowboys...JEzzzzzzzz

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
T.O upset with the Cowboys

IRVING, Texas (Oct. 11) - Terrell Owens screamed it on the sideline against Philadelphia , in the locker room after a loss and repeated it again Wednesday: "Why am I here?"

'It's a Mess Right Now in Dallas'

The volatile receiver admits he's frustrated with his role on the Dallas Cowboys , but not simply because he's off to his worst start in years. According to T.O., he'd be fine if Dallas was winning and he had mediocre statistics.

It's the Cowboys' being 2-2 combined with the reduced numbers that he can't tolerate.

"I do have a problem when I don't feel like I'm involved enough," he said. "I know I can make a difference. That's not me being arrogant. I just know what I bring to the table. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here. ... I want to win. I came here to help this team win."

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, he wasn't used much in the offense. There was only 12 balls thrown to him in Sunday's game.

He is truly an Idiot....as selfish self centered one at that.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ill admitt I am a little schocked he is saying something this early in the year.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And to those who were pissing all over themselves for the Packers to bring this turd in............?

Know one thing in this world.....TO is a top flight cancer who will ruin any organization he becomes involved in, football or otherwise, because there will NEVER be enough accolades thrown his way to offset his deep insecurities and endless need for attention.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you see the part of him sitting at home in the dark??

And he is not depressed???

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can hardly wait for the day that I don't have to hear about T.O. on a daily basis.
I'm sick of hearing and seeing the media giving daily reports on his tantrums and tirades.
I wish he would just go away.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im glad he didnt come to the packers.

but to and favre would be a dangrous combanitation. :)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I can hardly wait for the day that I don't have to hear about T.O. on a daily basis.
I'm sick of hearing and seeing the media giving daily reports on his tantrums and tirades.

agreed, yoopie. here's hopin that when he's done with football that espn doesn't decide he'd make a GREAT commentator - you know, like irvin?!?
lololol!!!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was sick of hearing about T.O. when he got to philly and even more now, I never want a player like this on the packers no matter how good.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If TO would be a true team player like he thinks he is he'd realize his contribution to the team is taking up double and triple teams as he did against the Eagles. Oh, but I forgot that's not the way TO wants to contribute

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This only leaked because the media loves to hate on TO. If Brett threw 3 INTs and no TDs and lost the game for the Pack basically by himself, I bet Driver would call him out on his play to pump him up. That would never get in the papers, though.

Whatever, I still think TO is a *******.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
This only leaked because the media loves to hate on TO. If Brett threw 3 INTs and no TDs and lost the game for the Pack basically by himself, I bet Driver would call him out on his play to pump him up. That would never get in the papers, though.

Difference is Donald would call him out to his face and in private. NEVER would Donald do it through the papers. That is pure lack of class

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
yooperfan said:

agreed, yoopie. here's hopin that when he's done with football that espn doesn't decide he'd make a GREAT commentator - you know, like irvin?!?
lololol!!!

Jeeez that is a sickening thought that never crossed my mind.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most journalists told us before the season that Owens would be fine in Dallas, and Peter King, for one, is still claiming that Owens' antics are not going to cause any problems with his teammates. The funny thing is that everyone--players, fans, journalists--agrees that team chemistry is very important, and that when teammates back each other up their team has a much better chance of winning, especially with talent levels being more equal nowadays. Still, some people don't see the contradiction in claiming that Owens' team will not be affected by his negative behavior, even though we've seen this happen twice already with him. Amazing.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cowboys | The Owens saga continues
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:47:32 -0700

Matt Mosley, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens was late to practice Friday, Oct. 13, and got into a heated argument with Cowboys wide receivers coach Todd Haley, with each shouting "Don't disrespect me!" to each other.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You think Driver would call out Favre? I don't know if I agree with that.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw something on him the other day where they were showing the little things that he does so well. It was impressive to me and I hate the guy.
There is no doubt that he is a great WR and he plays his *** off when he is on the field.
It is the never ending whining and back stabbing that makes so many people hate him including his own coaches and team mates.
Parcells looks like he wants to walk away from the whole mess and if they were not so close to being a very good team he probably would.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember someone talked to Brett about TO, he said he would have loved TO as a team mate...I think maybe Brett and TO would have made a good team...and Brett wouldnt have taken any of his crap either Im sure..

I do agree with everyone here though, Im glad we didnt get TO, he always wants to be the center of attention and if things dont go his way he makes headlines...one thing though the guy is a good football players IMO noone can deny that...

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well now Dallas is changing their QB.
It appears that the coach will not return, which will mean several assistants will be gone.
Not knowing what management will do most players say no comment and don't want to be involved. When the split of the Cowboys takes place they don't want to be on the wrong side of the split.

Mariucci did not survive as coach following the T.O situation with the Niners.
Andy Reid did survive as coach.
Bill Parcells may just be encouraged to "retire".

Rosenhaus his agent has lost clients and his highest client in the draft was in the 3rd round.

No one associated with him is better after the encounter.

Know one thing in this world.....TO is a top flight cancer who will ruin any organization he becomes involved in, football or otherwise, because there will NEVER be enough accolades thrown his way to offset his deep insecurities and endless need for attention.

We all know there will be a mud slinging lawsuit that will end the relationship between Jerry Jones and the player.

you see the part of him sitting at home in the dark??

And he is not depressed???

After his playing days there will be another book accusing the NFL conspiracy to keep him out of the league and then the odd public incident now and then.

His future is far darker than Dennis Rodman's. I don't think he will live to age 50.

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you believe this guy??

Seems to me he was involved enough when he dropped that pass Monday night on 4th and 1 :doh:

Maybe if he had tried to catch it in his mouth??! :rotflmao:

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts