Sterger's manager denies report that silence is for sale

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
On Friday, the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported that former Jets sideline reporter Jenn Sterger would decline to cooperate with the NFL's ongoing investigation regarding Vikings quarterback Brett Favre if Favre were to pay her not to talk.Not surprisingly, Sterger's...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This saga's playing out like Brett's "will he or won't he come back?"
Except for her its "will she or won't she" finally talk to the NFL...

Here's what I just read..
Associated Press Featured Article

November 02, 2010
Sterger could meet with NFL by next week

By Associated Press ,

NEW YORK (AP) — The manager for Jenn Sterger says it's likely she will meet with the NFL by the end of next week about the league's investigation into whether Brett Favre sent her inappropriate text messages and lewd photos.
Sterger's manager Phil Reese said Saturday nothing definite is set, though a meeting "is likely, but wouldn't be before the end of next week."
Sterger is the former New York Jets sideline hostess who, according to a report from the website Deadspin, allegedly was sent the text messages and photos by Favre when he was with the Jets in 2008.
The Vikings quarterback met with NFL vice president for security Milt Ahlerich on Oct. 19 about the matter. Favre has called the investigation "a league issue."
On the field, Favre is also dealing with two ankle fractures that could keep him out of Sunday's game against the Patriots.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
wasnt that the same type of article and "excuse" from her about 2 weeks ago?

Look at the date? Says today but says Brett might not play vs the Pats?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wasnt that the same type of article and "excuse" from her about 2 weeks ago?

Look at the date? Says today but says Brett might not play vs the Pats?

Well dang! I missed that!!! I looked at the date and thought.."Well talk WOMAN! sooon!"

too funny! :blush:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
She can blame AP for making it look like she's waffling... I'll have to google now!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Her silence isn't doing either party any good. She should make a statement either way, either deny or confirm, do something. Letting this sit and play out isn't doing anybody any good, it just draws out the speculation. If nothing happened, then make a statement to that effect. If something did, get yourself a lawyer, you are in for a bumpy ride.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
K... wow,...googled Jenn Sterger and up comes tons of pic's of her! Then towards the middle of the search is articles of the scandal.

I've just been clicking on links that people have sent me,.. never just her!
For some reason I thought she was a cheerleader,.. (wonder why??) Well hopefully she'll talk , get it all cleared up...and get a new phone & number!
At least BF fessed up that he WAS calling her ,...now people that were claiming that it was all artificially done can shut it! ... and best as I can tell, If she talks to them, THEN they can get phone records to prove that the pic's and the calls were from one and the same phone.
Then I foresee people claiming that "his nephew probably used his phone" or some nonsense!!!
K..i'll leave this alone till a real article comes out one way or another!
SCANDALOUS indeed!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
FYI OBF says the pic isnt his, proof is no scar on belly from his intestine surgery back in college..

Okay I buy that

But not one mention that has been relayed to me about OBF denying the text and or voicemails..

Why deny the pic with a VERY good reason why pic not his, but not say voicemail not his? I believe the text and vm are his thats why OBF has not denied them...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
people on the brett forum would spend time looking at those pics....

The damage has been done thats for sure.

Latest posts