• Chris Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Horton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Part of me wishes you had an "other" button on this choice. Our best alternative might be on another teams roster right now (possibly available after Saturdays cuts). I was exited to read about the gains Thomas had made this offseason, only to see him spend most of training camp on the shelf. Hawkins, Johnson and Horton aren't quite ready for prime time, IMO. I'm afraid I'd have to go with Carroll right now because of his edge in experience. Hopefully he's learned a lot this preseason and we'll see him play up to the coaches and fans expectations this year.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I supported carroll last year. I wanted him to be a justified pick. All the reports came out that he sucked in camp, but i refused to believe it. well..they were right. Since then I take those reports as close to gospel.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what sucks is detroit has 3 good recievers, and we only have 1 good CB. They are probably gonna put their #1 reciever on the side of the field roman is on, and send their #2 to work on carrollcollins ...cuz they're green. That can spell trouble if collins cant carry carroll.

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
what sucks is detroit has 3 good recievers, and we only have 1 good CB. They are probably gonna put their #1 reciever on the side of the field roman is on, and send their #2 to work on carrollcollins ...cuz they're green. That can spell trouble if collins cant carry carroll.

but does it matter if Harrington or Garcia can't get them the ball?!? :D

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have to say Carroll.......And it pains me to say it but even though Carroll is h0oribile I think it is still better than what we could get from Thomas or any of those guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts