Squealers

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Don't you miss all those ******** from Pittsburgh forums that came here around time for the Super Bowl to talk all that crap how they were SO BIG AND BAD when the penalties are keeping them in this game vs Houston. What about how much they are turning the ball over this year?

Big Ben fumble, called back on ******** penalty, as usual, the team not only has to beat Pittsburgh, but they fight a Pittsburgh officiating crew that totally keeps them in the game just like their Super Bowl victory over Seattle.

So far, Texans have 7 penalties vs Pittsburgh lone 1.

Go Texans!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A last second PIT field goal blocked and returned for a TD... CALLED BACK! What the hell?

The score makes it a lot closer than it should. The Texans have been dominating from what I saw.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It should be 21 to 0

Typical Shittsburgh refs, they keep them in the game just like they beat Minnesota in 2009, and the Dolphins last year, and I'll never forget how RIGGED their Super Bowl win over Seattle was

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pick 6 with less than a minute left. Roughing the Passer. Good Lord, man, they're really trying hard to keep Pittsburgh in the game, aren't they?

After the game-ending interception, I was saying "where's the flag?". And I was rooting against Pittsburgh!

At least the Texans won!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Don't you miss all those ******** from Pittsburgh forums that came here around time for the Super Bowl to talk all that crap how they were SO BIG AND BAD when the penalties are keeping them in this game vs Houston. What about how much they are turning the ball over this year?

Big Ben fumble, called back on ******** penalty, as usual, the team not only has to beat Pittsburgh, but they fight a Pittsburgh officiating crew that totally keeps them in the game just like their Super Bowl victory over Seattle.

So far, Texans have 7 penalties vs Pittsburgh lone 1.

Go Texans!

Yep, glad to see them lose. 13 > 6.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I smile every time someone tells me they are a steelers fan. I know I have them and I havent even started in yet.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yes my neighbor was actually crying very loudly over her Steelers losing. Man I had to listen to her insufferable ******** before the superbowl! It was AWFUL. Trust me you wouldn't want to listen to it either.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If it weren't for all the BS calls, the Texans would had won 31 to 10.
They called back 2 turnovers
They called back 3 sacks for "roughing the passer" including a pick 6
They called back a blocked field goal and the pick 6 to count taking away 14 points.

The Steelers suck, and I really hate their officiating crews. Almost every time they can get them back in the game, they do it.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
My Colts almost beat them last week. They are slowing down on D and their o line is pathetic. The year after a SB the Steelers usually suck.

You guys got their last big punch possibly.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet ANOTHER game of "refball" - aka the officials helping out the Steelers. No team's fans whine more about the officials than Steelers fans, yet no team is helped out by bad calls more than the Steelers. I fully expected the Steelers to pull this one out with help from the officials, but there wasn't any more the officials could do to help them out.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont know if their "dynasty" is over yet... I could see them coming together in two years and being dominate again. They have a few major flaws but some solid building blocks as well.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't mean to find humor in their misfortunes but I can't think of a much better team for this to happen to. Let them squeal all they want.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SHUT UP!!! THEY HAVE MORE SUPER BOWL VICTORIES THAN YOU CAN EVER DREAM OF!!!
That's right.
Because the Super Bowl didn't start until 1970.
And all those other teams that won it when the Steelers didn't?
They don't count. Ever. At all.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Pittsburgh has a long history of winning games from help of the officials, and their fans, as said, they complain about the refs more than anyone.

Even dating back to the 70's, Steeler fans love to brag about how the Browns could never win in Three River Stadium until the Kosar led Browns came into the late 80's. in 1978, the Browns and Steelers had a defensive showdown in Three Rivers Stadium going into OT tied at 9 a piece. Opening kick off in Overtime, Steelers fumbled the ball at the 15, recovered by Cleveland and was over turned. Next play, Terry Bradshaw has a flea flicker bomb that wins the game. A week later, refs admitted they blew the call to keep the Browns winless in Three Rivers stadium.

The Super Bowl against Seattle was pathetic. it's pretty bad when you take 2 TD's off the board, your quarterback has one of the worst Super Bowl passer ratings, yet you win from the penalties. When John Madden is totally confused and saying you're winning off BS calls, then yes the game is rigged. EVERYONE said that was the worst Super Bowl ever because it was rigged.

What about Minnesota at Pittsburgh back in 2009? I remember watching that game, and the Vikings had 8 or 9 penalties that kept the Steelers drives alive. That game also had one of the most strange penalties I ever seen called on the offense when one of the offensive linemen accidentally knocked Favre down, and it was a 10 year penalty on the offense for "roughing the quarterback". I'm not one to ever defend the Vikings, but that call right there was just so stupid. Still can't say Minnesota didn't have a chance, fighting the refs, they still could have won.

Let's not forget the Dolphins game on the road last season. Roethlisberger FUMBLED IN THE ENDZONE AND RECOVERED BY MIAMI yet it was turned into a touchdown I believe, and the Squealers went on to win the game.

Even in the Super Bowl last season, I felt like we were going to get screwed cause of the "excessive celebration" penalty that had flags all in the endzone. I do think we got some bad penalties in that game on the count of them.

There is not a team I hate more outside the division than Pittsburgh, and most of that goes to how they screw other teams with bad officiating (Never forget the Super Bowl!) and then their fans drive the hatred even worse with their smart assy, rude, "My team is better than yours" BS.

The Houston Texans deserved to win today by more than just 7. The worst commentating ever is Steeler *** kissing from Dan Dierdorff and Greg Gumble. "Gee the Texans sure do make a lot of mistakes and let teams stay in the game". Yet penalties keep Pittsburgh ALIVE in the game today, when Houston would have tortured them 31 to 10 (The real score, since they took away Touchdowns).

Oh I forgot, Steeler fans last year: "Roger Goodell hates us because of James Harrison wahhhhhh" yeah right, that's why the refs still help your team.

gbforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet ANOTHER game of "refball" - aka the officials helping out the Steelers. No team's fans whine more about the officials than Steelers fans, yet no team is helped out by bad calls more than the Steelers. I fully expected the Steelers to pull this one out with help from the officials, but there wasn't any more the officials could do to help them out.

I don't know, Viking fans could give them a run for their money when it comes to whining about the refs, but thankfully the don't have any refs on their payroll.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts