Sick of Favre Retirement Talk - Just Do It!!!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Why the tension concerning one mans desires to play or not to play?

Forget others opinions. Hear what Brett said, take it for what HE said without twisting the words he used to suit your fears, perception or wants.

Talking Brett is almost like Talking Politics or Religion...

TBINMI44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce: Now THAT was an excellent summation of Brett's retirement decision!

I'm wearing my #4 jersey to the NFL Experience tomorrow night......and yes, I hope he DOES come back! GO PACK GO!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My my.... all of this flicking of boogers on each other by fellow Packer fans.
And to think that I did not post a single comment in this thread, until now. Some people here need to stop, go back and read the comments they made here. Maybe you just might realize that you sound like a complete a**hole. I doubt it. When you are that far gone it’s pretty much hopeless.
:roll:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and here comes holier than thou philtration with another belittling post to packers fans.

thats a shock to me

no really it is

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
and here comes holier than thou philtration with another belittling post to packers fans.

thats a shock to me

no really it is

Go back and read the posts Trom. You guys don't need me as an excuse to start peeing in each other’s beers. There are some here who seem to hate the Packers as a team and even other Packer fans more than Bears fans do.
You live in Chicago. I am sure that you have seen Bears sites and listened to the score on the radio. Have you ever seen as much animosity between Bears fans as you see right here?
It's like watching the rejects from American Idol duke it out. Pathetic but strangly entertaining.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If everybody is sick of the Favre retirement talk, then why is every other thread on this forum titled in some way about it?

Doesn't anybody get it? The media is all about getting reaction, ratings, not one of them give a damn about what Brett does or doesn't do, they all just hope it lasts well beyond the superbowl so they can have something to talk and write about that people will read and listen.

Last week Kobe Bryant scored 81 points, the superbowl hype was supposed to be starting, but what did ESPN lead with?, The Favre interview that really didn't say anything new.

Since then everybody and their sister have put their spin on it, hoping that in the end they are the one who guessed right on what Brett is going to do.

Brett is going to make his mind up, he will do it in plenty of time, so if everyone is so tired of all the Favre retirement talk, just stop talking about it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
tromadz said:

thats a shock to me

no really it is

Go back and read the posts Trom. You guys don't need me as an excuse to start peeing in each other’s beers. There are some here who seem to hate the Packers as a team and even other Packer fans more than Bears fans do.
You live in Chicago. I am sure that you have seen Bears sites and listened to the score on the radio. Have you ever seen as much animosity between Bears fans as you see right here?
It's like watching the rejects from American Idol duke it out. Pathetic but strangly entertaining.

i dont listen to the score. i listen to espn 1000, *****! lol. but i doubt either station puts on 600 fans in an open forum during a frustrating season.

and the last thing we need is a bears fan coming in and poking fun(although you didnt do that in this thread, shocker)

and although I dont agree with what you say, ill fight to the death your right to say it.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
and the last thing we need is a bears fan coming in and poking fun(although you didnt do that in this thread, shocker)

you missed it?

Phil poked fun after saying he didn't poke fun yet...what a sneaky bastard.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
tromadz said:

you missed it?

Phil poked fun after saying he didn't poke fun yet...what a sneaky b@st@rd.
:D

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Philtration said..

"You guys don't need me as an excuse to start peeing in each other’s beers"....

Phil...Is that some kind of bonding ritual that you Chicago Nascar fans do over there?

brrrr...nasty..!.....But to each his own..i guess..

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah...what kind of mouse..?

sounds like you got a rodent problem...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bavpb said:
Our cat caught a mouse yesterday and the day before. :wink: :wink: :lol:

wow...good work by your cat! To keep things on topic, I had a stray cat walk up to my door yesterday. I went to the fridge to get him some milk, but by the time I returned, he had left :D

Oh yeah, Brett Favre should not retire...he has a lot of gas left in his tank.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't off topic! :wink: You see the cheese? :lol:

AND
the cat wore the # 4 (backside of the helmet :wink: )