1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sherman prepares himself by watching a lot of films.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chamuko, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I got a tip from an isider in the Packers organization today.

There is a crisis in the HC office, Sherman, Rossley and Bonamego have been in a long meeting, they cannot understand why they havent got the team in perfect shape and ready for last night game, they watched a lot of film they got King Kong 4 times, Harry Potter 6 times, Gone with the wind and Casablanca 4 times, hell they even watched Chicken Little twice, now they are having a hard time undestanding why the Pack was blown yesterday !!

I wish we have those 3 clowns Gone with the wind to Casablanca or eaten by King Kong or disapeared by Harry Potter before they turn this team completetlly into a bunch of Chicken Littles like them..

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    WOW....now THAT was worth reading. So according to you "the Pack was blown yesterday". Well at least yesterday wasn't a TOTAL loss to them. I wish I could say the same.

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    LMAO, hey easy on the guy from Mexico, he has to translate that over to English for us. If they were blown yesterday, that's pretty impressive since they sure were made a bunch of bitc hes on the field. :)

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Mexico, United States, Germany, Norway...it's all the same. Being blown pretty much transcends all languages.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

if ur gonna dodge the filter, whats the use of it at all?

6. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I apologize to zero and anyone else offended by my remark. ...... ahh screw you guys.....buy a sense of humor.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

How do I get brought into these things? lol sheeperz