Sharper

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
No regardless about it. He looks like a moronic version of barney, period.

He seems to be getting himself in the right place at the right time. That's good for him. He's always been a good ballhawking guy just can't tackle worth a lick.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw R.W. McQuarters playing for the Lions today. You know what? I cound not have cared less. Sharper is a Viking now. The end.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I saw R.W. McQuarters playing for the Lions today. You know what? I cound not have cared less. Sharper is a Viking now. The end.
Good for you. I don't think R.W. McQuarters has as big of a mouth/ego as Sharper. Sharper has publicly stated that he looks forward to facing off against the Packers this year.

Different story than McQuarters. The end.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Philtration said:
Good for you. I don't think R.W. McQuarters has as big of a mouth/ego as Sharper. Sharper has publicly stated that he looks forward to facing off against the Packers this year.

Different story than McQuarters. The end.
If Sharper gets burned by the Packers then it will be that much sweeter right? If he plays well and the Vikings win then he backed up the talk. I hated Muhammad Ali's big mouth but he backed it up in the ring. Dont let this guy get you upset is what I am saying.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper has always talked a bigger game than he played. He is obviously talented and does have some gas in the tank, one would be lying if they said otherwise.

I hope he sticks his nose in on a Packers sweep and runs into the area of one William Henderson - let's just see who's talking after that one! :twisted:

Members online

Latest posts