1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Seahawks 7th best?

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Zero2Cool, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Since the Steelers were the AFC 6th seed and beat the number 1 seed in the NFC does that make them the seventh best team in the NFL? lol

I was kind of rooting for the Seahawks for the simple fact that Holmgren would have been the first coach to ever win a SB with two different teams and I would like GB linked to another bit of history.

I'm glad the Steelers won though.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i was rooting for the steelers, and wanted to put money on pitt -4 but didnt have the funds to make a dent in anything, but they won, so good for them. randle el is from dolton, illinois, my home town...i thought he shouloda got MVP, since his pass really broke the game open...but...eah..w

3. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He may not have gotten the MVP but he's a FA now and sure upped his asking price with this game!

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    That pass was PERFECT!!!

5. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    twas a thing of beauty!!! missed it live cause we had to watch a little tom & jerry for my boys before they went to bed but caught it on the re-caps later. WOW!!!

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    So .. umm does this mean Seattle is the 7th best team in the NFL since the 6th best AFC team beat them?

7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    stop - i'm totally cornfused now - my question is who in the bloomin blazes really gives a sh!t anyway?!? :shrug:

where's that naked boy when ya need him?? i bet HE could tell us the answers!!!

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Here it is in a nutshell............the Steelers are the winners of the Super Bowl, thus, whether you like it or not, are WORLD CHAMPIONS till the next Super Bowl! Whether it was luck, skill, or as i see it, a mixture of both, they WON! So they ARE the champs!
    Seattle is th NFC champs, period. Thats all you really need to know!

The guy with the most points in the LAST game of the season (if you are skillful enough to GET that far) is the winner!

(I wish it would have been the Packers, but they didn't get it done!)
    Again.......congrats Steelers! :D

9. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    alright cheesey - if i've told you once, i've told you a million times...
    NO BEING ON THE PUTER WITHOUT YOUR CLOTHES ON, OK????????

hee hee!!!

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Jules.......if i told you ONCE, i told you a MILLION times.........DON'T EXAGGERATE!!!! LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

And.............STOP PEEKING!!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :wink: :D

11. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    touche', my good buddy!!! :beersign:

12. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Ah.....yes........i LIKE a good "counter trust" when fencing! :wink: :lol: :lol:

13. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :wtf: :rotflmao: :beer: wtf are you talking about now??? sorry i'm clueless when it comes to fencing unless it's the kind that goes around a field. this has been a very enjoyable afternoon full of laughs, thanks to digs & cheesey - lovin it guys!! :lol:

14. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Uh..........fighting with SWORDS!!!LOLOLOL!!!

(I can see Jules showing up at the Olympics..........holding some bailing wire and wooden posts..........."I'm with the Illinios FENCING team!")
    LOLOLOLOL!!! :lol: LOLOLOLOL!!! :lol:

15. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Watching ESPN now,,,and they are talking about the game,,,they are saying that the Steelers shouldnt have won that game,,,and that noone should have gotton MVP maybe Hasselbeck,,,Seattle played a better game, bit it was the calls by the refs that determined it...

These are my views: Let the Steelers enjoy their big win for pete's sake, were they great last night? No they werent, but Seattle wasnt great either...someone had to win and Im glad that the STeelers did...I am also glad that Ward won MVP,,the Steelers played great games to get to the Superbowl....Is Ben Brett Favre, nope not by a long shot, but noone can touch him...the Steelers do have great recievers and running backs...if Brett had those kinds of players this year they would have went to the Superbowl to...

16. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    roflmao, cheesey!!! what a way to start my day!!!!!! :lol:

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOL!!! Thats the way to start a day Jules!!! With a SMILE!!! :D