Schefter: McNabb would like to play for Vikings

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
We passed along an article last week in Minnesota that tried to tie Donovan McNabb to the Vikings. Many of you didn’t take it seriously because the information came from Charley Walters’ notes column, which tends to throw a few things against the wall to see what sticks. Well, a more reliable source connected McNabb…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I owned the Vikings and realized a deal isnt getting done for a new stadium I would just mail in this season and focus on getting a high draft pick next year. Its not like there going to come out in droves if they know there LA bound.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, do the queenies have anybody who is not a castoff from another team? I can think of possibly 2-3 of them...I think Joe Namath is available too.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, do the queenies have anybody who is not a castoff from another team? I can think of possibly 2-3 of them...I think Joe Namath is available too.

There lies the fundamental flaw in the Vikings methodology. Why do they continue to pick up legends from other teams who may or may not be past their prime? Moon, Cunningham, Favre and now McNabb. To give credit to McNabb, I think he still has a lot more life in him than people think. Given the right team, I think he can do well. He really got a raw deal with the Skins and he got royally screwed by the Eagles.

I like McNabb, he is one of my favorite QBs. If he comes to the Vikings, he's gonna get munched by the Packers D, twice a year! :(

Speaking of the Packers D, Somewhere out there, Kevin Kolb has got to be praying McNabb goes to the Vikings instead of himself.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I think McNabb will be happy to play for any team willing to start him at QB and pay him.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just needs a coach who'll let him play. But the Vikings? He'll end his career against Suh, Matthews, and Allen in his face...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts