1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Schefter: McNabb would like to play for Vikings

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Apr 16, 2011.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +53
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    If I owned the Vikings and realized a deal isnt getting done for a new stadium I would just mail in this season and focus on getting a high draft pick next year. Its not like there going to come out in droves if they know there LA bound.

3. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    Honestly, do the queenies have anybody who is not a castoff from another team? I can think of possibly 2-3 of them...I think Joe Namath is available too.

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    There lies the fundamental flaw in the Vikings methodology. Why do they continue to pick up legends from other teams who may or may not be past their prime? Moon, Cunningham, Favre and now McNabb. To give credit to McNabb, I think he still has a lot more life in him than people think. Given the right team, I think he can do well. He really got a raw deal with the Skins and he got royally screwed by the Eagles.

I like McNabb, he is one of my favorite QBs. If he comes to the Vikings, he's gonna get munched by the Packers D, twice a year! :(

Speaking of the Packers D, Somewhere out there, Kevin Kolb has got to be praying McNabb goes to the Vikings instead of himself.

5. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    I think McNabb will be happy to play for any team willing to start him at QB and pay him.

6. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    He just needs a coach who'll let him play. But the Vikings? He'll end his career against Suh, Matthews, and Allen in his face...