Rodgers knee brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw a Packer headline wondering if Arod would wear a brace. I for 1 think it is a no brainer that he should wear it. Even if it limits him a little; it is a helluva lot better than getting hurt more badly because he doesn't have it on. I can't even imagine it being a question and don't think Rodgers should have any say in the matter.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game time decision. He has stated that he does not like to wear the brace.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way to do it imho is to have him not use it during the week for it to strengthen while having a small chance of hurting it and then wear it during the game when there is more of a chance to get it hurt. Until it is absolutely 100%.

Reaction score
In the meantime I’ll gladly take the knee-braced version of Aaron vs the risk of further injury that could end his season.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jason Whitlock said he was concerned for Rodgers during this game. If the Packers get too far behind, the Rams might start teeing off on him as we are forced to pass (although that's about all we do anyway).

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With all this concern with Rodgers getting hurt, he was seen at practice yesterday with his new protective gear!

Hope they put a mic on him, so when he is tackled we can hear all those popping sounds!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all this concern with Rodgers getting hurt, he was seen at practice yesterday with his new protective gear!

Hope they put a mic on him, so when he is tackled we can hear all those popping sounds!

Ugh, I never did like those Color Rush uniforms.

H

HardRightEdge

If I'm not mistaken, that's Yeti. He plays in the Canadian league. I hear he's a pretty good standup edge rusher. He's often fined for playing naked.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Just saw a Packer headline wondering if Arod would wear a brace. I for 1 think it is a no brainer that he should wear it. Even if it limits him a little; it is a helluva lot better than getting hurt more badly because he doesn't have it on. I can't even imagine it being a question and don't think Rodgers should have any say in the matter.
It’s insane to suggest that Rodgers not have a say in whether or not to wear the brace.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s insane to suggest that Rodgers not have a say in whether or not to wear the brace.
Insane is kinda strong. He is an employee. He has to do what is best for the team. And that means he be available. Many players now and in the past want to play when it is really not in their or the team's best interest. Sure, listen to him and then make a decision. But for me, unless he shows in practice that he limps not at all; then he should wear the brace during the game. I really just think that is smart. Not wearing it during practice and walking around makes the knee stronger imo. But in the game he is a target.

D

Deleted member 6794

Insane is kinda strong. He is an employee. He has to do what is best for the team. And that means he be available. Many players now and in the past want to play when it is really not in their or the team's best interest. Sure, listen to him and then make a decision. But for me, unless he shows in practice that he limps not at all; then he should wear the brace during the game. I really just think that is smart. Not wearing it during practice and walking around makes the knee stronger imo. But in the game he is a target.

Rodgers should definitely have an input on him possibly wearing a brace during the game though.

H

HardRightEdge

Tom Brady.

On a side note, it's great to see Rodgers knee has healed and isn't going to be a season-long injury.

P.S. I didn't know facts could be "optimistic." :laugh:
Tom Brady likes playing with knee brace? Oh, yeah, I'm sure that's right.

So, Rodgers is playing with the brace today. You're up to strike 4. You do realize you've crossed the line into whacko/stalker territory, right? LMAO. Quite a while ago, in point of fact.

Title Town USA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tom Brady likes playing with knee brace? Oh, yeah, I'm sure that's right.
He does. Research it yourself. Ignorance isn’t an excuse.

On a side note, Rodgers looks like a completely different player than against the Redskins. Clearly he is getting healthy! Just plain stupid if you can’t see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts