Rodgers interviewed for audibles

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/135267103.html

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was interviewed Thursday evening on ESPN's "Audibles" show by NFL studio analysts Steve Young, Trent Dilfer, Keyshawn Johnson and Herm Edwards.
A few of the better questions and answers:
  • Dilfer: "How nice was it for you to get that end of game situation (vs. the Giants)? I know you have rehearsed it a million times." Rodgers: "It is good. It was good for our confidence, offensively. In our 18-game streak here, I don't think we have had a drive there at the end of the game to finish a team off like that. So it was nice to have a chance to do that, execute the way we wanted to. Obviously, you don't want to give up 35 points in a game. But offensively we did enough to pull it out there in the end."

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved this part he said "Obviously, you don't want to give up 35 points in a game. But offensively we did enough to pull it out there in the end."

This damn defense NEEDS to be challenged, needs to rally. Needs to get better and not rely on ints for all their stops, because Brees, Brady, aren't going to serve them up to us on a silver platter like Ponders, Rivers, Freemans, Ortons, Cutlers, Newtons have for us...... we didn't pick Brees in week one if I remember correctly? It went down to the final play, and that was with a great Nick Collins.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to post the video tonight because I recorded it for you guys. :) Your welcome. I just didn't have time yesterday to do it
Thanks... make sure the title doesn't have any of those keywords to where the NFL and ESPN will find it and have it yanked.
Just generic titles allows them to stay on... only people with your link will find it.

Reaction score
Thanks... make sure the title doesn't have any of those keywords to where the NFL and ESPN will find it and have it yanked.
Just generic titles allows them to stay on... only people with your link will find it.
I'll just leave it as is for now, but when people forget about it in a month, I'll just make it so only people with the link can watch it. First of 2 videos of it are up... 2nd one should be up in an hour or 2.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Audibles, in general, is a very painful show to watch. its a lot of blah,blah,blah...

Reaction score
Here is the video of Rodgers on audibles and the analysts talking about the Packers!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I liked his comment where he says that his favorite "go to" receiver is the one that is MOST open...then he directs a comment to Keyshawn Johnson saying that Johnson should be able relate since ALL receivers are ALWAYS open...so he likes the one that is MOST open. That one actually made me laugh.

Latest posts