1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rodgers interviewed for audibles

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Dec 9, 2011.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/135267103.html

2. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I loved this part he said "Obviously, you don't want to give up 35 points in a game. But offensively we did enough to pull it out there in the end."

This damn defense NEEDS to be challenged, needs to rally. Needs to get better and not rely on ints for all their stops, because Brees, Brady, aren't going to serve them up to us on a silver platter like Ponders, Rivers, Freemans, Ortons, Cutlers, Newtons have for us...... we didn't pick Brees in week one if I remember correctly? It went down to the final play, and that was with a great Nick Collins.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    I am going to post the video tonight because I recorded it for you guys. :) Your welcome. I just didn't have time yesterday to do it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    Do you want me to post a new thread or do you want me to give you the URL to the video when it is done uploading?

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Thanks... make sure the title doesn't have any of those keywords to where the NFL and ESPN will find it and have it yanked.
    Just generic titles allows them to stay on... only people with your link will find it.

6. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    I'll just leave it as is for now, but when people forget about it in a month, I'll just make it so only people with the link can watch it. First of 2 videos of it are up... 2nd one should be up in an hour or 2.

7. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    Audibles, in general, is a very painful show to watch. its a lot of blah,blah,blah...

8. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    Here is the video of Rodgers on audibles and the analysts talking about the Packers!

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,485
    Not sure why you needed to make a new thread? Wasnt mine good enough? ;)

10. CarolinaPackerFan

CarolinaPackerFan Packers fan in Panthers country

Ratings:
    +52
    He said he wanted to switch stuff up celebrations wise.. So does that mean we won't see the belt anymore??

11. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    Only in commercials?

12. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,231
    I liked his comment where he says that his favorite "go to" receiver is the one that is MOST open...then he directs a comment to Keyshawn Johnson saying that Johnson should be able relate since ALL receivers are ALWAYS open...so he likes the one that is MOST open. That one actually made me laugh.

13. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    :) sorry.. Want me to give you the links to the videos so you can embed them at the top so its easier to find the video?