Rodgers and his brother

H

HardRightEdge

I hate to say it, but he looks like Cutler's little brother in that picture.. :eek:

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Draft and develope his little brother. He would have the best teacher, that's for sure.
You know, they said the same thing about Carson Palmer's brother. Same problems: Bad gimmick and Jordan doesn't have the potential that Aaron did. Just because they're related does not mean they are clones (See Matthews, Casey)

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, they said the same thing about Carson Palmer's brother. Same problems: Bad gimmick and Jordan doesn't have the potential that Aaron did. Just because they're related does not mean they are clones (See Matthews, Casey)

If there in the 6th or 7th round or undrafted I'd do it without thought.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but he looks like Cutler's little brother in that picture.. :eek:

No kidding! Creepy. Almost looks like Jay Cutler himself. Luke Aaron . . . woosh. . . . woosh. . . I AM your father brother.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Clay does have upcoming family that should play well in the nfl. Not the brother tho

Members online

Latest posts