rod gardner signed with the...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHooooooooooooo!

Driver\Gardner\Franks\Donald Lee

Those are the weapons so far as of March 15th, 2006. Not bad.

Still a lot of time left, and I feel(this is me) that more WRs will definitely be signed. at least 2. They may not be big huge names..but they will be big(height) and talented(i hope!)

* (Edited by AADP - just keep it cleaner, no need to mention other threads only to comment negativly about it)

Dont count your chickens before they hatch. There is PLENTY of time to get people. Judging TT before he makes his signings is silly. Judge the team he puts out on the field, not the team he doesn't.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! damn - i might just have a celebratory drink tonite - who's with me??? :pals:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
saaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! damn - i might just have a celebratory drink tonite - who's with me??? :pals:

Oh im with you. When I get home from work, Im gonna crack open some strawberry smirnoff vodka, and relax while I think of todays signings!

Then Ill think about who we'll have signed by the time monday rolls around since we have people visiting this weekend!

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You should try some Belgian Strong Ale....because that's what I'm drinking and its delicious...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

If you're over 21 and your hubby/bf don't mind, I'm there :)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

If you're over 21 and your hubby/bf don't mind, I'm there :)

You used to hit on ME like that....what happened? :oops:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
4packgirl said:

Oh im with you. When I get home from work, Im gonna crack open some strawberry smirnoff vodka, and relax while I think of todays signings!

Then Ill think about who we'll have signed by the time monday rolls around since we have people visiting this weekend!

Where did you get the fake ID?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:
4packgirl said:

Where did you get the fake ID?

he shoulder taps..i hooked him up a couple times myself :lol:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
tabojc03 said:
You should try some Belgian Strong Ale....because that's what I'm drinking and its delicious...
Which? I'm drinking Ayinger Celebrator.
Hammer

I was on the Maudite last night (Hammer, I think you've had this stuff before). 8.3% alcohol. Knocked me right on my can but I'm still smiling this morning.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I like variety in life. Enjoyed a few Boddingtons, a Guiness and a couple JD and Cokes last night celebrating our signings.

Hey, Wednesday IS the new Friday!

Oooow, my brain hurts! - H.W. Gumby

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm saving up the Guiness for Friday. The pub down the street from my place is trying to go through 100 kegs of Guiness this week for charity (they donate a certain amount based on how much is drunk). I'm going to head over around noon tomorrow and do my part.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gardner looked good at the end of last season, so I'm happy about this. And a one-year deal is all he deserves. Hopefully he will play his butt off in hopes of a bigger contract for next year.

Up till this announcment, there were no reports of Thompson negotiating with Gardner. This just goes to show that often there are things going on behind the scenes that we just don't know about.

Members online

Latest posts