1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Report: Sterger won't talk if Favre pays her off

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by News Bot, Oct 22, 2010.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +46
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. INpackfan66

INpackfan66 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess money really can buy happiness!! She'll be happy to get the money, He'll be happy to make it go away! I guess the only one who loses is Deanna, no wait she gets the rest of the money anyway!! Wonder if she's happy?? Is he going to pay off the massage therapists too?? You stay classy Brett!!!

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    Damn I was hoping they would suspend him.

This report doesn't male sense to me though... Why would this need to be public? She tells him she wants $ and he either pays or doesn't. She doesn't benifit from going public with this. So must be favres camp? I could see them trying to discredit her, god knows it's something favres minions would do.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
    I dont think its Bretts camp...If it was I would guess to say OBF site would have posted it...or at least The BIGDOG over there would have posted it in the forum

But then again what do i know

5. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    Um, I will take Sterger's credit on the story and throw it out the window. It seems now it has turned into a get rich quick scheme. And we all know Favre has money. I don't recommend paying htis bitch off, all she will do is take the money and run and come back when ever he hits the news again.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    fair enough, but I cant imagine her camp would gain anything positive by saying she is looking for money. Very well could be just a media rumor. Her acknowledging that she is taking money or thinking about it destroys her credibility.

7. CheeseheadKT

CheeseheadKT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    They won't suspend one of Goodell's sweethearts