Report: Sterger won't talk if Favre pays her off

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Former Jets sideline reporter Jenn Sterger is currently debating whether to speak with the NFL about Vikings quarterback Brett Favre's alleged harassment, or lack thereof, of Sterger during Favre's 2008 season in New York. According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press,...Former Jets sideline reporter Jenn Sterger is currently debating whether to speak with the NFL about Vikings quarterback Brett Favre's alleged harassment, or lack thereof, of Sterger during Favre's 2008 season in New York.

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, her decision will be based strictly on money.

Jeremy Fowler of the Pioneer Press reports that Sterger would decline the league's interview request if Favre agrees to a financial settlement.

If the NFL is to discipline Favre for sending inappropriate text messages and voicemails to Sterger two years ago, it almost certainly needs Sterger to go on the record.

According to Fowler, the agreement would also include a confidentiality agreement. Sterger's specific price is unknown, but we're guessing Favre wouldn't struggle to satisfy it.
Source: ProFootballTalk.com

INpackfan66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess money really can buy happiness!! She'll be happy to get the money, He'll be happy to make it go away! I guess the only one who loses is Deanna, no wait she gets the rest of the money anyway!! Wonder if she's happy?? Is he going to pay off the massage therapists too?? You stay classy Brett!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn I was hoping they would suspend him.

This report doesn't male sense to me though... Why would this need to be public? She tells him she wants $ and he either pays or doesn't. She doesn't benifit from going public with this. So must be favres camp? I could see them trying to discredit her, god knows it's something favres minions would do.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I dont think its Bretts camp...If it was I would guess to say OBF site would have posted it...or at least The BIGDOG over there would have posted it in the forum

But then again what do i know

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Um, I will take Sterger's credit on the story and throw it out the window. It seems now it has turned into a get rich quick scheme. And we all know Favre has money. I don't recommend paying htis ***** off, all she will do is take the money and run and come back when ever he hits the news again.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think its Bretts camp...If it was I would guess to say OBF site would have posted it...or at least The BIGDOG over there would have posted it in the forum

But then again what do i know

fair enough, but I cant imagine her camp would gain anything positive by saying she is looking for money. Very well could be just a media rumor. Her acknowledging that she is taking money or thinking about it destroys her credibility.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts