Record breaking TD

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Bubba Franks inside the 10 yard line... I sure hope he doesn't try to force it to Driver for DD sake.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know! I love DD but I kind of cringed when he said that he wanted 421.

If I had to bet I might say Bubba too. My humor guess is Jones from 20 out. Sharper tries to lay the wood at the 2 and knocks himself out of the game as Jones shrugs him off like a little bug and jogs into the endzone.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Sunday, October 7th against Chicago.

Time to put down the sauce... it is Monday after another Viking loss... it is okay we understand after a crushing defeat at the hands of the Mig.... err Chiefs...

Fitting that the record breaker is against the Vikes...

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict not only will Favre throw 1 but 4 more to go along with it! so he wil be at 425!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it will go to Jennings. About a 40 yarder.
(7 yard pass, 33 yards after the catch!)
Jennings caught #400, and #420, so why not 421?

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers will be on the 1 yard line,
Brett takes the snap looks for Driver on a quick slant, as he fires it toward Driver a Viking lineman gets his hand on the ball, knocking it into the air, as he starts to celebrate the play he looks on in horror as Brett collects the ball in mid-air, does a spin move around the lineman and scores a TD, thus throwing and catching #421!!!!!! HEY IT COULD HAPPEN, Brett caught his own first completion.

OP
OP
D

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett takes the snap looks for Driver on a quick slant, as he fires it toward Driver a Viking lineman gets his hand on the ball, knocking it into the air, as he starts to celebrate the play he looks on in horror as Brett collects the ball in mid-air, does a spin move around the lineman and scores a TD, thus throwing and catching #421!!!!!! HEY IT COULD HAPPEN, Brett caught his own first completion.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

perfect!!

Heelntoe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Jackson on a swing pass from inside the 20. "He's got some room!..." pause game, put ball in locked chest, bows, waves, and cheers for all... and even the Vikes fans will have to mumble and grumble and admit, "yeah, he's that damn good."

Only thing better than him getting the record breaker at home will be getting it on the road against the purple team.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Q. Who will catch Brett Favre's TD to break the Dolphins Dan Marino's TD record in the NFL?

A. Probably Greg Jennings, because he has established a tradition of catching record breaking passes from Brett Favre.

OP
OP
D

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jennings caught 400, 420 and now 421 on his usual slant. I actually got tickets in the front row of one end zone corner so I'm hoping it's in front of me

bring your camera, that would be a great pic

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3rd and goal from the 3 yard line. Favre trys to hit Bubba Franks on a quick look-in. Kevin Williams deflects the pass back to Favre and Favre runs in around right end. Therefore, throwing and receiving his record breaking pass.

CarltonFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Farve ( 8 yds from goal)will pass to DD...Defender will tip ball back to Favre !!......Brett runs in for touchdown !!! 421 is a Favre to Farve !!!! :pop:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna be original here: Brett's pass gets deflected to...........drumroll..... HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!! His first pass: to himself! His record-breaking 421st: to HIMSELF!!!!!!!!

BRETT. BRETT. BRETT. BRETT. BRETT. BRETT. BRETT.

It's gonna be beautiful.

hubbabubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Jackson runs in a score and during the XP, favre is the holder for some strange reason. It turns out to be a fake and favre throws it to Chad Clifton. Actually, that probably doesn't count, but hey, everyone else was making it weird so i felt the need to one up them :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts