RB Chris Brown

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Brown is still out there and should be visting Green Bay soon acording to rotoworld.com.

Free agent Chris Brown will be in Green Bay soon, his agent says.

Brown wrapped up a visit with Detroit late this week after meeting with the Bills Wednesday. Tennessee may also be in the mix to re-acquire him.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a link to Brown from the Titans web site, before the 2006 season:

http://www.titansonline.com/team/players/bio.php?PRKey=96

I saw elsewhere that he had very little production in 2006. Some sources say that he "fell out of favor" with the coaching staff, but they don't explain why. I'm not too familiar with him, but the fact that he's 6'3" makes me wonder how "shifty and elusive" he is. It seems like you don't see those taller backs in the zone blocking scheme, but I could be wrong.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The backs that could help are gone. Let's just wait for the drafts now and pick up a couple there.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Greg, Brown has an injury history and I read that is partly due to him running too high. :-?

I agree, No Chris Brown! If Ted chooses not to sign him he will instantly go from Awful to Mediocre in my book.

He does run to high and is a walking injury.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Greg, Brown has an injury history and I read that is partly due to him running too high. :-?

That doesn't surprise me. Those high runners always scare me. We just got rid of one last year: Najeh Davenport.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts