R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Packmaster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Green Bay Packers charge out of the tunnel of Lambeau Field on Sunday and then lose to the New Orleans Saints.............

..not only I, but countless Green Bay fans nationwide and worldwide will lose all RESPECT for the team that prides itself on Championships !!!

If Favre and whatever teammates he has left ...does NOT summon " what it takes ": to defeat a team that has gone thru as much hardship as the New Orlean Saints did this year....

..if Favre and whatever teammates he has left ..does NOT defeat the New Orleans Saints to FINALLY win a game this year...........

..then I dont believe Green Bay will win a game all year...

My GOD...even the VIKINGS beat the Saints !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday...Lambeau Field......the SAINTS !!!!

GREEN BAY NATION..............

If the Superman---God --- FAVRE does NOT win...........

( Reggie...Irvin...Vince....all will die a little more....... :-(((( )

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will always respect the Pack--no matter what happens. Don't forget, we have a lot of injuries right now with our team. If respect is earned only by winning, that is really sad.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers can come out and win by 30 points and you know what? They still suck!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
P

Packmaster

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So..how has THIS improved your life Philtration ???

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
The Packers can come out and win by 30 points and you know what? They still suck!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score

R-E-G-R-E-S-S
R-E-T-R-E-A-T
R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D
R-E-H-A-S-H-E-D

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Beware The Saints.

Adversity can build a Man, Just like prosperity can tear a man down.

I am confident that on Sunday Brett is going to have a "Father Passed Away Game." like he did against my Raidahhs. He was on a roll last week in the 4th Quarter.

Brett knows adversity more than any individual Saint may have experienced personally from the storms.

Brett is the kind of champion that builds on adversity, and if anyone here thinks this man will not do what it takes to not be 0-5 well then you are mistaken. Even if he has to run the damn ball himself, pass to himself, and play D.B. I think he will get it done Sunday.

Look for Brett to carry the team on his back tomorrow.

RP

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
that picture is pretty funny...you misspelled retreat..and you have a disturbing affinity for dashes.
Yes I caught the miss spell. I am working 12 hours tonight and I am bored out of my mind!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Beware The Saints.

Adversity can build a Man, Just like prosperity can tear a man down.

I am confident that on Sunday Brett is going to have a "Father Passed Away Game." like he did against my Raidahhs. He was on a roll last week in the 4th Quarter.

Brett knows adversity more than any individual Saint may have experienced personally from the storms.

Brett is the kind of champion that builds on adversity, and if anyone here thinks this man will not do what it takes to not be 0-5 well then you are mistaken. Even if he has to run the damn ball himself, pass to himself, and play D.B. I think he will get it done Sunday.

Look for Brett to carry the team on his back tomorrow.

RP

He cant carry the team all the time.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i missed that pic earlier Phil...it had to go, it was creepin the hell outta me. no "hard" feelings.

it was a very creepy picture. even the guys looked creepy not so much what there were doing there.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
i missed that pic earlier Phil...it had to go, it was creepin the hell outta me. no "hard" feelings.
Testing you man. I was pretty surprised that you missed it.

Members online

Latest posts