Queens sign Longwell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea i saw was just about to make my own thread. man this makes me mad. get to see the packers all time scorer playing against us. if we get vinateri it will ease the madness

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes BUT I AM A PACKER fan and I am already praying to God that TT wakes up and does something ASAP, I dont like to be just an observer WHEN WE HAVE $$$$ to spend and look how our players are taken from us just by our most hated rival......

$hit, Krap, and more **** !!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the f*ck is going on here?!?! First, the Vikes sign Kampman to an offer sheet, get Sharper to convert, and now Longwell! This sucks!!!! I'm not all that unhappy that he's gone from GB but I would like some of these guys to leave the frickin' division! Watch, he'll kickoff into the endzone against GB and nail 50+ yarders because of some adrenaline/vendetta he's going to have now....

I hope TT gets off his *** soon and makes somewhat of a splash. You can't take money to the grave.....

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Yes BUT I AM A PACKER fan and I am already praying to God that TT wakes up and does something ASAP, I dont like to be just an observer WHEN WE HAVE $$$$ to spend and look how our players are taken from us just by our most hated rival......

do you not remember the kicks longwell missed and blamed on others? do you not also remember the games we lost by 6 or less points? how soon we forget. figure it out, chamuko, ur sounding like * in your last two posts. i understand you want a FA signing of mass proportions but free agency hasnt even been going on for 24 hours. and if you didnt know, free agency is more than a 24 hour thing, but i dont think u knew that.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to see Longwell go. He needs a good holder to be a good kicker and that holder needs to be just Right. Vinetari might come to expensive for a kicker. Kicker is my last concern.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Chamuko said:

do you not remember the kicks longwell missed and blamed on others? do you not also remember the games we lost by 6 or less points? how soon we forget. figure it out, chamuko, ur sounding like * in your last two posts. i understand you want a FA signing of mass proportions but free agency hasnt even been going on for 24 hours. and if you didnt know, free agency is more than a 24 hour thing, but i dont think u knew that.

Back off trom, no need for name-calling. The guy has a right to express his concern just as you do. Screw Longwell, he can go miss kicks for Minny now and kickoff to the 15. Maybe now our weak-*** kick return game will get the ball to the 25 yard line to start the possession unless we address that part of the game. :wink:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom...I read one of Chamuko's posts in another thread. Sounds like he's panicking. Now I see where you're coming from. My apology....

(probably still no need for name-calling though)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i know. i still apologize to you chamuko. i dont like needless panicing, it will make everyone all chaotic!

im personally glad to see longwell go. he did special things here, but the last year was not special at all.

but thats me, and like chamuko, i am due my own opinion as well.

Reaction score
I agree with Trom. I would've liked to see Longwell sign an extension BEFORE last season began, but now I'm glad he is gone. The whole "its everyone's fault but mine" attitude was not what is needed. Boy I hope TT can get Vinetari.

TT, I trust in you to get up and make EXCELLENT moves for us, starting with some decent FA signings SOON! :)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i know. i still apologize to you chamuko. i dont like needless panicing, it will make everyone all chaotic!

im personally glad to see longwell go. he did special things here, but the last year was not special at all.

You definitely deserve to have an opinion, that was my point....everyone does. By the way, and off the subject trom but do you realize you could be Mark Tauscher's long lost relative? I looked at some of the pics on this site and one of yours in particular and I can see the resemblance.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Hey Trom,,,, dont need to I have nothing to do so I tried to put some spice here !!!

And since I dont give a horse Krap to pollitical correcteness I dont really care!!!

I am having some tequilas now watching soccer !!!! :twisted:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
tromadz said:

You definitely deserve to have an opinion, that was my point....everyone does. By the way, and off the subject trom but do you realize you could be Mark Tauscher's long lost relative? I looked at some of the pics on this site and one of yours in particular and I can see the resemblance.

Yep, me and Tauscher were separated at birth. He got the big talent, I got the big mouth. :(

And watch out, Chamuko is drinking Tequila! ehhhhhh!

OP
OP
R

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is who are we going to get that is better then Longwell? Other then Vinateri there is NO KICKER that is out there.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
better than the 2004 longwell or better than the 2005 longwell? Cuz Cheesey is better than the 2005 longwell.

the clutch longwell weve seen the last 5 years is gone, and it started last year.

thats how i see it anyway.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
We have a lot more worries then a Kicker. We need an defense that can stop an offense, we need an offense that can move the ball down the field without turning it over, we need a retrun game that doesn't consist of fair catch after fair catch before we worry about our team being in field goal position.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tt-romadz said:
do you not remember the kicks longwell missed and blamed on others? do you not also remember the games we lost by 6 or less points? how soon we forget. figure it out, chamuko, ur sounding like a retard in your last two posts. i understand you want a FA signing of mass proportions but free agency hasnt even been going on for 24 hours. and if you didnt know, free agency is more than a 24 hour thing, but i dont think u knew that.

Gee..this is funny TT-romadz..

JWalk and Longwell are the next best thing to sliced bread until TT f***s up and you see them walk, and then trash them endlessly because you feel it's some kind of insult to the Packers for them to leave......

(boy..that is too funny...the hypocrisy of it all...)

But I'll tell you what's not funny...What is not funny is that TT hasn't yet made a move (other than Kampman..big whoop..), and we're watching a mass exodus of Packer stars going to other teams...

And I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen....

TT is going to wait and try to sign FA's on "the cheap" like he did with the Guard positions last year (y'all saw how that worked out..didn't ya?)..and you know what you're going to have????

Alot of "MEDIOCRE TALENT" in Green Bay that TT got off the discount rack while the legitmate "players" from GB sign with other teams...

Then your "precious TT" can pick whoever he wants through the "draft" and we'll be waiting years and years for them to "develop"...

Bad times..Packer Fans...BAd Times...that's we're in for....

(Welcome back to 1970's Green Bay Packer football...everybody.....Way to go TT...."Ol' Time Hockey!!!")

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
[quote="tt-romadz":30kr4fq9]
do you not remember the kicks longwell missed and blamed on others? do you not also remember the games we lost by 6 or less points? how soon we forget. figure it out, chamuko, ur sounding like a retard in your last two posts. i understand you want a FA signing of mass proportions but free agency hasnt even been going on for 24 hours. and if you didnt know, free agency is more than a 24 hour thing, but i dont think u knew that.

Gee..this is funny TT-romadz..

JWalk and Longwell are the next best thing to sliced bread until TT f***s up and you see them walk, and then trash them endlessly because you feel it's some kind of insult to the Packers for them to leave......

But I'll tell you what's not funny...What is not funny is that TT hasn't yet made a move (other than Kampman..big whoop..), and we're watching a mass exodus of Packer stars going to other teams...
[/quote:30kr4fq9]

Once again, i find it funny you reply to MY post only, you stalking shitheel.

But first of all, i never said longwell was the best thing since sliced bread, or anything like that. actually, ive been criticizing him heavilly since the end of the season. I defended him during the year, but when it was all over, reviewing all of his whining,excuses,plain shanks, I decided he needed to go, and said it multiple times since. So as usual, you are wrong,.

TT hasnt made a move except kampman? and the safety manuel. Its not a great move, but its still a move you neglected, to help your point. Its not good to ignore\change facts just to help your opinion. it means your opinion is faulty and that the person saying it is probably a ******. Hmm...I think that works in this situation.

Stop responding to my posts, tool. there are plenty of other people here who post, and agree with a subject i do, respond to theirs.

Ryan, get that ignore feature up! Ill pay you, ill be a packer supporter, i cant take this tool anymore! adiaugdahd! im drunK! Go White Rusiians!

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finding Kickers that can win you game is very difficult -- Longwell has proven time and time again he is capable of winning games with everything on the line.

Finding adequate kickers who will not win you games but will not necessarily lose them for you is hard but not as tough as above.

Finding kickers who will break your heart and cost you ball games on a regular basis is easy -- they are all over the league (Ask Parcells).

Any one who sees this as a good thing -- isn't paying attention.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kicking in a dome with Johnson holding should extend his career.

Good move by Vikes.

Now just need some offensive line help and RB.

Oh, yeah and that QB thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts