PFDL 2014 Rookie Draft Thread

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I think Sankey is gone but not sure. You can draft him and I can sharpen my guillotine :)

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fk it, every rookie I look at is already off the board, there are way better FA's out there at this point relative to where I'm picking. Shawsta your pick aint sniffing snaps unless both Gerhart and Todman goes down. He'll be riding the pine for a while.

5.01 - Toby Gerhart RB, JAC

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
fk it, every rookie I look at is already off the board already. There are way better FA's out there at this point. Shawsta your pick aint sniffing snaps unless both Gerhart and Todman goes down. He'll be riding the pine for a while.

5.01 - Toby Gerhart RB, JAC
I was hoping he would go unnoticed.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His is actually comprehensive, just spelling errors so the browser search function doesn't yield results when it should.
I just cut and paste. Blame the picker and not the cut-n-paster. I created because there were missing picks on the OP list. Dont know if OP is now up to date, but there were 2 missing when I created.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just cut and paste. Blame the picker and not the cut-n-paster. I created because there were missing picks on the OP list. Dont know if OP is now up to date, but there were 2 missing when I created.
I mean, I should have known for both these guys without looking being the 5th round. I was surprised to see them not taken; or so I thought, hell I even skimmed the list with my eyes to double check and missed them both. xD

I should have used the OP but I opted for yours because I had to jump around less pages. It's cool though I understand how that happens; my own draft recap post in the league I started up ended up with similar issues due to copy-n-pasta'ing.

Amish, your list sucks. failed me twice now.
Was tongue-in-cheek.