Packers shafted again... Look at this !

Tucker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was for last year's free agents and we lost bidwell but signed barker... next year we will be compensated for losing Rivera i believe.

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Correct, that was for last year. We won't get any comp for Sharper or Wahle because we cut them. We might get something for Marco, but part of the compensation that is taken into consideration is how that person plays for the new team. If Marco is injured and doesn't do anything, we won't get anything. Oh yeah, forgot about Bwhoaehoe Jue. The league might take picks away from us if he plays terrible. :lol:

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be interesting,with the number of FA's we're losing, to see how well they do elsewhere and how well we do without them. Perhaps it will tell us something about the quality of our coaching.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
grabthar said:
Correct, that was for last year. We won't get any comp for Sharper or Wahle because we cut them. We might get something for Marco, but part of the compensation that is taken into consideration is how that person plays for the new team. If Marco is injured and doesn't do anything, we won't get anything. Oh yeah, forgot about Bwhoaehoe Jue. The league might take picks away from us if he plays terrible. :lol:

I think the league should give us a few picks back for signing Roman Candle last year as a free agent who played worse than Jue :wink:

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, yeah... then there's Joe Johnson - Jamal Reynolds... etc,.etc,....!
Back to reality kids.... I just don't like the Fleagles getting four replacement picks - THAT sux!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
yeah, yeah... then there's Joe Johnson - Jamal Reynolds... etc,.etc,....!
Back to reality kids.... I just don't like the Fleagles getting four replacement picks - THAT sux!

You don't get compensation for picking up players who shouldn't be on a roster. If that was the case the Bengals would have twice as many picks, kid.

Dayton_Packer_Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers WILL NOT get any extra draft picks next year. They have lost 2 unrestricted free agents and they have signed 3 unrestricted free agents.

LOREN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont feel so bad about not getting some picks

the odds of a guy getting picked in those spots are extemely long of even makeing a roster

much less makeing an impact

there are just as qualifies people who dont get drafted that you can give cahnce to for the price of a bus ticket

last year the u of minnesota tight end dindt get picked and he was a heck of a talent

a little work on scouting and less media play will help gbay find a player or two

like last year when 11 packers officails went to a work out of a guy who was a top few pick, the sense in that was what?????

Members online

Latest posts