1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers Road to XLV DVD Set to be Released in Late November

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by TeamTundra, Nov 2, 2011.

1. TeamTundra

TeamTundra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +240
    I didn't see this posted anywhere else on the forum. The long awaited Packers 2010 playoff and Super Bowl games - original TV broadcasts - will finally be available in late November. Right now it is scheduled to be only available on DVD and not Blu Ray. Boo!

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/133082973.html

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    very nice find... I still have all that on my DVR and also downloaded on my hard drive...

• Like Like x 1
  3. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Just in time for the Christmas!

4. TeamTundra

TeamTundra Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +240
    Okay, I now see that Grenier had posted earlier with an Amazon link to the DVD's in
    the "Last 4 Games on DVD" thread. Can we merge the two threads? Thanks.

5. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Everything is coming out late in November

TCM Vault Collection: Humphrey Bogart The Columbia Years Collection, November 28th already on my list

The Rolling Stones - Some Girls Deluxe Edition and Some Girls Live in Texas 1978, late November

Packers Road to the Super Bowl DVD

I wish I had enough money to buy all 3 at once!

6. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    Awesome!!!

7. Chillarfan54

Chillarfan54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Don't get this dvd. Stick to the ones that are already on your dvr. I am highly disappointed about this dvd. There are no extras, they do not show the trophy presentation of the division championship , nor do they show the super bowl presentation. I don't like how they edited the games. Certainly wasn't blue ray quality. They did have some post games interviews after both championship games.

Get the dvd, if you like to collect anything Packers. Again if you have the games on your dvr. Keep that. TV version is much better then the dvd.

8. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    Shattered!:cool:

9. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    No trophy presentation? That sucks, thanks for the info though.

Oh thanks for reminding me lol I still haven't bought the new Stones set. I been walkin' central park, singin' after dark, you would think I'm crazzzzzzy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +117
    I bought the iTunes version of the Super Bowl broadcast, and I was too disappointed that it ended within seconds of the clock hitting :00. I wouldn't mind rewatching the games, though. (I'm more interested in buying the "10 Greatest Games" DVD put out a few years ago with stuff like Super Bowl XXXI. Obviously no Super Bowl I or II because those tapes were wiped, everything is 1983-2007.)