Packers Road to XLV DVD Set to be Released in Late November

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Everything is coming out late in November

TCM Vault Collection: Humphrey Bogart The Columbia Years Collection, November 28th already on my list

The Rolling Stones - Some Girls Deluxe Edition and Some Girls Live in Texas 1978, late November

Packers Road to the Super Bowl DVD

I wish I had enough money to buy all 3 at once!

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get this dvd. Stick to the ones that are already on your dvr. I am highly disappointed about this dvd. There are no extras, they do not show the trophy presentation of the division championship , nor do they show the super bowl presentation. I don't like how they edited the games. Certainly wasn't blue ray quality. They did have some post games interviews after both championship games.

Get the dvd, if you like to collect anything Packers. Again if you have the games on your dvr. Keep that. TV version is much better then the dvd.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Don't get this dvd. Stick to the ones that are already on your dvr. I am highly disappointed about this dvd. There are no extras, they do not show the trophy presentation of the division championship , nor do they show the super bowl presentation. I don't like how they edited the games. Certainly wasn't blue ray quality. They did have some post games interviews after both championship games.

Get the dvd, if you like to collect anything Packers. Again if you have the games on your dvr. Keep that. TV version is much better then the dvd.

No trophy presentation? That sucks, thanks for the info though.

Shattered!:cool:

Oh thanks for reminding me lol I still haven't bought the new Stones set. I been walkin' central park, singin' after dark, you would think I'm crazzzzzzy.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bought the iTunes version of the Super Bowl broadcast, and I was too disappointed that it ended within seconds of the clock hitting :00. I wouldn't mind rewatching the games, though. (I'm more interested in buying the "10 Greatest Games" DVD put out a few years ago with stuff like Super Bowl XXXI. Obviously no Super Bowl I or II because those tapes were wiped, everything is 1983-2007.)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts