Packers Dating Site

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While she cheered for the Bengels the first time we watched a Packer game together, she's mellowed over the years. She's a typical Minnesotan, resigned to the fact that her teams suck and will likely never change. There certainly are purple koolaid drinkers around here, but I would say that the majority of fans are ambivalent.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I searched the forum to see if this was posted yet,...and it came up no matches.. (lol)
Glad I just started scrolling thru to make sure and found your post....

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hahahahaa.... this thing tickles me' innerds. :) Gotta tell ya, back in the day, I remember my older sisters and my future bro-in-laws having to take blood tests and all that stuff before they could get marriage licenses ... this was AFTER the bro-in-law passed the "religion" test -- couldn't have a "mixed marriage", you know.... ;) (I wasn't subject to the blood test stuff anymore, and I AM part of the "mixed marriage" thing [drove my cousin the Monseigneur nuts, my Dad the Deacon had already passed on], AND my wife is indifferent to football) This would probably be a better litmus test for whether or not things will work out better than the 60% divorce rate... well, this and financial literacy tests... :)

Members online

Latest posts