1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Packers Dating Site

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Apr 16, 2014.

1. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,424
    • Funny Funny x 4
  2. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,452
    How does she handle her team getting the beat down all the time? Do you gloat and rub it in? I would....lol

• Old Old x 1
  3. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,424
    While she cheered for the Bengels the first time we watched a Packer game together, she's mellowed over the years. She's a typical Minnesotan, resigned to the fact that her teams suck and will likely never change. There certainly are purple koolaid drinkers around here, but I would say that the majority of fans are ambivalent.

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    I searched the forum to see if this was posted yet,...and it came up no matches.. (lol)
    Glad I just started scrolling thru to make sure and found your post....

5. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,058
    Hahahahaa.... this thing tickles me' innerds. :) Gotta tell ya, back in the day, I remember my older sisters and my future bro-in-laws having to take blood tests and all that stuff before they could get marriage licenses ... this was AFTER the bro-in-law passed the "religion" test -- couldn't have a "mixed marriage", you know.... ;) (I wasn't subject to the blood test stuff anymore, and I AM part of the "mixed marriage" thing [drove my cousin the Monseigneur nuts, my Dad the Deacon had already passed on], AND my wife is indifferent to football) This would probably be a better litmus test for whether or not things will work out better than the 60% divorce rate... well, this and financial literacy tests... :)