Packers bring back Ricky Jean Francois

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could have been more related to needing oline help than what was happening in dline at the time. Maybe Bulaga and Spriggs are back? And pankey can be cut and put back on PS?

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MY BOY IS BACK! Yes good sign! This whole Atltanta melt down was due to getting rid of Jean. Seriously, glad he is back. Such a cool guy! Hopefully doesn't indicate injuries are worse than they are though.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Are they still on the hook for the dead money when they released him?
See, this leads me to believe that Mondio might be on to something in his OLine theory. So un-Ted-like the way it all went down.

This would make sense.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...you can call him RJ, and you can call him Rick J, and you can call him RJF, and you can call him Ricky Jean, but you doesn't have to call him Francois.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

here's what i was referencing :
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
raymond j johnson jr popped up on sitcoms and variety shows back in the 70's.

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

Let's see if RJF got Thompson (or is it Wolf? or McCarthy? ;)) coming and going. The Packers took a $1.625 mil dead cap hit when they cut him. It better be a contract for the balance of this year only with no signing bonus.

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That and/or Montravious Adams may be healing slower than had been anticipated.

Could also be the RJF was the least likely to be signed elsewhere and they always planned/hoped to bring him back.

It's a little cap-wasteful, but they have to the room to eat it.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That move has me concerned about Daniels' hamstring injury.
Or maybe GB brass took my advice and got some dline depth back. You can not play those big guys every down, and expect them to be worth a crap down the stretch. It should be common sense, but it's lost in GB. A hammy injury from our corner stone, and quick whooping from Atlanta, and it all starts to come into focus...

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts