1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packerapalooza

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Hammer, May 8, 2006.

1. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not earth-shaking news or anything, but I found this in Peter King's column today:

The Arizona Cardinals stopped selling season tickets last week for their new 63,400-seat stadium in suburban Glendale, which means they're probably about 5,000 seats shy of selling out every game this year. (The Cardinals will keep some seats for single-game sales.)
    Their last sellout: Sept. 24, 2000, when 69,568 fans crowded into Sun Devil Stadium -- mostly to see the Green Bay Packers. The Pack whipped Arizona 29-3 that day.

Not sure if the Broncos or Cowboys have played there in that span, but if they did, they didn't sell out.
    Hammer

2. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats crazy. Packer fans are waiting like 35 years on the season ticket waiting list. My sons number is 57668. Thats nucking futz.

3. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    another reason the packers are the greatest team to ever grace the planet earth

4. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    exactly

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    and "Americas Team"

6. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It always amazes me when I see something like this. Im number 70,548, if I was a cardinals fan I wouldnt have to wait at all.