Pack is observer in race for Turner by PG's T Pelissero

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
doesn't mean jackshit, he would have been acquired in a trade anyway.

I'd say it means he probably is staying in SD.

Jack **** is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, And they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Turner is on a 1yr deal worth over 2 million dollars I believe. When the Chargers put the tender on him he is stuck there. That was the 1st and 3rd round tender. Restricted free agency I believed has past so now the Chargers have to workout a deal with another team instead of Turner signing an offer sheet. Turner is still very much on the market for another team for the right price.

OregonPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OregonPackFan said:

Jack **** is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, And they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Well, why do you say that?

The Chargers wouldn't be able to trade him if he was still on the tender, now they can trade him because he is under contract.

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
OregonPackFan said:

Well, why do you say that?

The Chargers wouldn't be able to trade him if he was still on the tender, now they can trade him because he is under contract.

Exactly. I'll bet SD deals him on Saturday.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll bet they TRY to deal him. their price is gonna be high, so who knows if it'll actually get done... also, at some point in time, one member of the Schitt family HAD to have married a first cousin. i guess that's what happens when you have Schitt for brains.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts