1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

P*ssed at the Packers.....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by G0PackG0, Sep 24, 2012.

1. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Why the heck did they go back out on that field? Don't give me any high and mighty bullcrap either. Screwed, hosed,cheated, shafted choose what you want. That game was over the second the NFL dressed a couple nursing home rejects in foot locker uniforms! Those officials were to damn stupid to even know that the extra point was needed. I would have refused. They all should have refused! What a joke. Those players or coaches are worse than the refs.

2. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I didnt want them to at first. Glad M3 did it. Otherwise the talk would be about classless packer team instead of where it is now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. _Xyn

_Xyn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    At first I was like OP don't send anyone there to prove a point... Few minutes later I realized lets just get 11 men on the field and lets get out of here with dignity.

4. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Dignity? Please. They got screwed and just sat there and TOOK IT!

5. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    It showed the class that they did go back out there... I for one am proud that they did.

They showed true sportsmanship, where it was definitely lacking on the field by the Seahawks, and the officials!

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    I wouldn't have gone out but it was the right thing for them to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +515
    I think it was the right thing to do. It actually makes Pete Carroll and Golden Tate look that much more classless with their idiotic in-denial comments about their win.

8. G0PackG0

G0PackG0 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Well they got a win. We have a losing record.

9. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    GOPackGO,
    How would "not" going out proved anything? The fact is the Packers are a class act, and it was just proved again. I laughed out loud when they asked Tate if he pushed off, he said "I don't know what your talking about". Everyone saw what happened and there will always be an asterisk by this game. Let's move on, this one is NOT coming back.