P!$$ poor tackling...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't know that Green Bay High School was providing the tackling for this game... :help:

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense was letting them score quickly to get their defense back on the field. It was all part of the plan to wear out the Viking defense for the fourth quarter. People think we lost the first half 21-17, but really we won it 20:50 to 9:10. :)

OP
OP
R

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense was letting them score quickly to get their defense back on the field
Ahh my bad I must have missed that part of the pregame chat. I didn't know that letting the opposing team break 3,4,5 tackles a play was a strategy.

:lol:

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man some of those plays were brutal. specifically the screen td and the nate td. wish i would of had some pepto handy.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
The defense was letting them score quickly to get their defense back on the field
Ahh my bad I must have missed that part of the pregame chat. I didn't know that letting the opposing team break 3,4,5 tackles a play was a strategy. :lol:
Ha - what a riot....! You're killin' me!
The Defense had me screamin' at the TV -- Can anyone tell me, .....where the hell was Sharper all day long? I think I saw him in one good play.. and it wasn't even anything to speak of..really.
Barnett had better quit over-pursuing... he was consistently suckered out of position, especiallly on just about every screen pass they played... talk about gullable.
If we make it to Philly again... we'll get murdered, fer sure..! Them getting one first down after another was just ridiculous.

The only thing really good out of it all, was their Defense was about the same as ours....
SLOWIK just has to go - Aikman said it all... letting Donatell go, was the biggest mistake, so far of Sherman's career with the Packers... he came right out and let the whole audience know that Donatell was NOT the problem... and that this year the Packers are worse than they were last year.... he nailed it.

What are we gonna do, if we have to play the Falcons again at Lambeau...?
You just know the Donatell is beggin' for a comeuppance with Sherman... you all know that, right?

So, - who would we play at this point?

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
We have had a history of **** poor pass defense so it showed last year what happens when they are good. We win a super bowl.

Members online

Latest posts