OT scrolling or clicking?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes I look at what the Packer-Huddle has to say. They just changed to the format that we use. But at the bottom (after reading comments), you can click on something and it takes you back to the list of comments. A lot easier than scrolling back up and then hitting the comment list to see what is next. Just saying.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Sometimes I look at what the Packer-Huddle has to say. They just changed to the format that we use. But at the bottom (after reading comments), you can click on something and it takes you back to the list of comments. A lot easier than scrolling back up and then hitting the comment list to see what is next. Just saying.

Wait....there is another Packer forum besides this one? Blasphemy!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Your back button doesn't work? Normally I'm reading via the new posts lists, not the forum lists.

OP
OP
gopkrs

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your back button doesn't work? Normally I'm reading via the new posts lists, not the forum lists.
When I use the back button, the program does not keep track of what I have just read.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
When I use the back button, the program does not keep track of what I have just read.
It wouldn't because you are reloading an "older" page than the current state. I occasionally redo the new threads tab, typically when I am near the top of the page anyway.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
One thing I find a bit maddening and puzzling. Once in awhile, I am not alerted to new posts to threads that I am supposedly watching. When that happens, not only do I not get an alert for that first new post, but it seems to shut off the alert for all new posts proceeding that one. These are threads I have been active in and previously receiving new post alerts for.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
One thing I find a bit maddening and puzzling. Once in awhile, I am not alerted to new posts to threads that I am supposedly watching. When that happens, not only do I not get an alert for that first new post, but it seems to shut off the alert for all new posts proceeding that one. These are threads I have been active in and previously receiving new post alerts for.
Someone on ignore

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So if 1 of the 2 people I have on ignore, posts in on of my watched threads, that triggers no alerts for any other new posts after theirs? Odd glitch. But well worth keeping them both on ignore for. :)
Not sure.

Take them off and see if it changes

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So if 1 of the 2 people I have on ignore, posts in on of my watched threads, that triggers no alerts for any other new posts after theirs? Odd glitch. But well worth keeping them both on ignore for. :)

Not really sure but I bet it works that way.