OFFICIAL Packers @ 49ers - Divisional Round

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seriously though, I respect you guys as a fan base a hell of a lot more than the idiot Seacocks fans who invade our boards. I'll a least be respectful in my ribbing. :p

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I see that you are not above bribery for good post ratings. :tdown:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

When I first read this I thought he same thing as the Niner fan. But then I would never let anyone chase me away.

I didn`t mean anything offensive Raptor. I apologised, and wont apologise anymore. If they took it that way, thats up to them. I EVEN sent personal apologies to them. Job done mate.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I first read this I thought he same thing as the Niner fan. But then I would never let anyone chase me away.
I just don't acknowledge veiled anger. Obviously there was none at all, but I'd just keep on trucking until someone was obvious about it.

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL...I didn't read all this till just now (I hate it when work gets in the way of the more important things). I kinda took it that way as well, but it'll take alot more than that to chase me away. ;-)

I

Maybe I could take out a full page ad in USA today ? I MEANT NO OFFENCE. I`ll turn myself in to the FBI or CIA if it helps ? :(

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see that you are not above bribery for good post ratings. :tdown:
Wow, can we restrict visitors from being able to give post ratings? I got "old" for essentially making a joke. I don't see how that warrants a negative rating. Specially since I gave the OP the "winner" rating. Thanks for returning the favor ya mook!

*edit* the rating on the OP has since been changed. No way you get to keep positive rating for that crap goldstandard333

I

Hey NWCH ? Do you need me to speak up for you at the naughty boy hearing ? :roflmao: Geez, you`re screwed man....lol

I

I`d say I hope we slaughter them next week, but somebody might take offence.....lol :roflmao:

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I have a feeling this could end up being a complete blowout on either end.

I believe we can get this win, but we need to be sharp.

Reaction score
let's try to get back on football... which kicker is worse, Akers/Cundiff or Crosby? how stupid is it to have two kickers on the active roster? Why does Rodgers play better on the road than at home? How in the heck did the NYG beat you guys last year, that was mind boggling. Who will have more sacks, Clay Matthews or Aldon Smith? You know, stuff like that.

I

let's try to get back on football... which kicker is worse, Akers/Cundiff or Crosby? how stupid is it to have two kickers on the active roster? Why does Rodgers play better on the road than at home? How in the heck did the NYG beat you guys last year, that was mind boggling. Who will have more sacks, Clay Matthews or Aldon Smith? You know, stuff like that.

Crosby definately. We REALLY DON`T KNOW. Clay Mathews of course. :tup: have a good evening NinerFan ;)

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How in the heck did the NYG beat you guys last year, that was mind boggling.
IMO, not really that mind boggling for a Packer fan. They match up really well against our team. Honestly as soon as we only eeked out a 3 point victory against them in the regular season last year I knew we wouldn't win the rematch if it happened. (They were not a shoe in for the Playoffs at that point). Then again one could ask how the heck did Eli and the Minnies beat you guys this year? :confused:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Seriously...you're giving me grief over a compliment? I've used Marvin for as long as I can remember and use it on every forum I ever use AND on Youtube. I've actually used for 2 decades in video games. I've had it on forums for at LEAST 6 or 7 years.

I'm sorry...I missed your copyright on it.

Well, all righty then, guess we'll be seein' your sorry keester in court then. ;) Lighten up Francis... I forgive you for lacking imagination.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Seriously...you're giving me grief over a compliment? I've used Marvin for as long as I can remember and use it on every forum I ever use AND on Youtube. I've actually used for 2 decades in video games. I've had it on forums for at LEAST 6 or 7 years.

I'm sorry...I missed your copyright on it.

Well, all righty then, guess we'll be seein' your sorry keester in court then. ;) Lighten up Francis... I forgive you for lacking imagination.

Marvin49

Cheesehead
Reaction score

LOL...hard to tell when peeps are just kidding around and when they are just being A-Holes...especially across enemy lines. ;-)

Reaction score
IMO, not really that mind boggling for a Packer fan. They match up really well against our team. Honestly as soon as we only eeked out a 3 point victory against them in the regular season last year I knew we wouldn't win the rematch if it happened. (They were not a shoe in for the Playoffs at that point). Then again one could ask how the heck did Eli and the Minnies beat you guys this year? :confused:

Yeah, it was pretty clear what happened in both games. The Packers came out flat (the tragedy) and dropped a lot of passes, that made all the difference IMO. The 49ers fumbled those two punts and that was that. The good Eli Manning showed up for both games. I really think both the Packers and the 49ers were better than the Giants, but they got a few more breaks. I was pretty confident the 49ers would handle the Giants in that game. Not so confident about this one though. Hopefully I'll be just as wrong this year.

Latest posts