Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Cardinals 1/3: WIN 33 - 7

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Rogers, First QB to finish a season with 100+ passer rating since Bart Star. Congrats Rogers!!!!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see a big 0 on the scoreboard at the end of this game for Arizona. Cant make a team have less belief that they can beat you if they dont even score on you this game...

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see a big 0 on the scoreboard at the end of this game for Arizona. Cant make a team have less belief that they can beat you if they dont even score on you this game...

Not true because its obvious they arent playing to potential. This is a non factor game that means NOTHING to them unlike the Packers (young team, QB) they have Warner and that receiver corps thats been there done that so to them this is nothing and they can bounce back very easily from this loss to play well in the playoff.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Way to go Flynn, keep us from getting the shutout. What was that, triple coverage?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not true because its obvious they arent playing to potential. This is a non factor game that means NOTHING to them unlike the Packers (young team, QB) they have Warner and that receiver corps thats been there done that so to them this is nothing and they can bounce back very easily from this loss to play well in the playoff.

true true. idk the Cardinals have been like that all season, very inconsistent play. considering their starters didn't play very much then this game really doesn't tell anything to how next week may go. oh well. im looking foward to the playoffs next week, and hopefully a similar result to this game!

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm sorry, but right now I am inclined to disagree.
Have you seen how frustrated and wound-up the ARI O-Line is getting right now? They are getting bullied by our D-Line and linebackers. These guys are going to be scared next week, there's no doubt about it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but right now I am inclined to disagree.
Have you seen how frustrated and wound-up the ARI O-Line is getting right now? They are getting bullied by our D-Line and linebackers. These guys are going to be scared next week, there's no doubt about it.

I agree, we frustrated the hell out of Arizonia today. Good sign for what might happen next week.

Simms87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to next week, i mean we are 7-1 in the second half of the season, our defensive is great and rodgers's playing rock solid the whole season.

Let's just hope woodson will be back next week!!!

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if the team will be staying in Az all week, or if they will go home, then fly back here again? Has anyone heard what the plan is?

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you guys dont think that a win going into the playoffs is more important to a younger team with a young QB than a more veteran team with a true vet QB thats been in a playoff situation before? I just dont see the cardinals taking this game very seriously. Obviously the cards O-line is going to be frustrated... you would be too if people were blitzing and running at you and trying to get to your QB.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you guys dont think that a win going into the playoffs is more important to a younger team with a young QB than a more veteran team with a true vet QB thats been in a playoff situation before? I just dont see the cardinals taking this game very seriously. Obviously the cards O-line is going to be frustrated... you would be too if people were blitzing and running at you and trying to get to your QB.

We have to experience a playoff victory some time. I sure wouldn't like the future packers to have a veteran team with a veteran qb with NO playoff victory.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, not a very meaningful game, but could help boost the Packers confidence even more. Great to see the Woodson Pick Six. Very anxious to see what happens next weekend.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game really meant nothing but to the guys I hope it did! a 33-7 win is great and I hope we realize that and use that as a confidence booster!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The Cards are gonna be another team when we see them next week. I'm expecting a dog fight, but playoff games tend to be close, especially when you get into the later rounds when the big dogs go after each other.

Members online

Latest posts