Offensive Lineman Lane Taylor Has Been the Unsung Hero for the Green Bay Packers

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure that's the place to go. Newhouse has only started all the games he played three times. He's starting for a highly touted (this year) team that just lost its fourth in a row - to the Chargers.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure that's the place to go. Newhouse has only started all the games he played three times. He's starting for a highly touted (this year) team that just lost its fourth in a row - to the Chargers.
I’ll stand by my original statement that he’s had a pretty decent career for a guy who was hated almost as much as Jarrett Bush and Brad Jones.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping that Taylor can make it back from his injury on Sunday. That will be a big difference maker for Hundley

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm hoping that Taylor can make it back from his injury on Sunday. That will be a big difference maker for Hundley
I hope we can put someone in front of him besides PS players and a Center. Would be one thing if we had to go with a back up QB. It's another when we're going with an offensive line unit that one would usually expect to see playing in the 4th quarter of the last preseason game and a back up QB. This offense is going to have to change

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ll stand by my original statement that he’s had a pretty decent career for a guy who was hated almost as much as Jarrett Bush and Brad Jones.

Actually, Bush (9 years) and Jones (7 years) had pretty decent careers for guys who were hated as much as Bush and Jones. :)

Members online

Latest posts