O-Line to be ready this Sunday vs. Bears

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JSOnline:

"It's certainly challenging," said Philbin. "But the young players that we have, they're eager, they're the kind of players that we can mold, they listen real well. It's been fun to be with them and it appears daunting at times too, yeah, a little bit of everything.

"If you love what you're doing and who you're doing it with, when you have a passion for your players to perform, I certainly have a sense of urgency to get that done. I have a lot of confidence in the character of these men that we will get better, we will improve and that we'll have a fine offensive line. I really believe that."
-------------------------------
I hope the boys are ready to play Sunday!

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game will be a true test. If they can get past this Bears defense, then I will be pretty confident they can handle the rest of the season.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's definitely a barometer for the rest of the season. Like Schmitty said, if this Packer line can perform well against the Bears, they should be able to be fairly productive this season against anyone else.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they did decent enough vs the falcons very good line, in week 2, the game McCarthy said was his dress rehearsal.

lets hope the results are the same.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schmitty said:
This game will be a true test. If they can get past this Bears defense, then I will be pretty confident they can handle the rest of the season.

This game will not be that much of a true test. It's the first game of the season and if you remember correctly, last season it took the Bears defense about 4 games to really gel and go on a tear. Thay gave up too many big plays against the Bengals and Browns in weeks 3 and 4. On the bright side you guys have a better shot at contending in this game than say if they played the Bears defense in mid-season form. :D

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Schmitty said:

This game will not be that much of a true test. It's the first game of the season and if you remember correctly, last season it took the Bears defense about 4 games to really gel and go on a tear. Thay gave up too many big plays against the Bengals and Browns in weeks 3 and 4. On the bright side you guys have a better shot at contending in this game than say if they played the Bears defense in mid-season form. :D

the excuses are already starting and the season has not even started. :) :wink:

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as they don't look hopeless the first then I'll be optimistic cause I see them getting better every game. If they don't, I feel that's the coaches fault.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well Spitz looks like hes not going anywhere, with his playing multiple spots well for a rookie. whereas Colledge is a disappointment. people forget they're rookies, and that they should be pro-bowlers. silly folks.

Members online

Latest posts