Normal?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Wisconsin was rated as the most normal state in the county.

How this ties in with the Packers?

The least normal state in the nation is ... Mississippi!

Where is Brett from? hah

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who rates normality of states?
What's the basis?
I can think of a lot of things about Sconny that are very un-normal.
I've been to Nebraska and it's pretty normal....normally boring.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with boring or not boring or behavior of it's citizens. It has to do with a set of statistics compiled by polling Group in the U.S.A. and comparing how each of 50 states compare with the average in the U.S. Wisconsin was first, Missouri was 2nd.

A few of statistics compiled to determine what was average in U.S. were: cost of a house in each state, average college education of the residents in the state, the percentage of residents of each state who are minorities (Afro Americans, Hispanics, etc) and I believe there were 7 other criteria used,

I heard this report last night (Friday)on Green Bay Channel 11 TV night news.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
It has nothing to do with boring or not boring or behavior of it's citizens. It has to do with a set of statistics compiled by polling Group in the U.S.A. and comparing how each of 50 states compare with the average in the U.S. Wisconsin was first, Missouri was 2nd.

A few of statistics compiled to determine what was average in U.S. were: cost of a house in each state, average college education of the residents in the state, the percentage of residents of each state who are minorities (Afro Americans, Hispanics, etc) and I believe there were 7 other criteria used,

That's where I heard it too. I just got a bit of a kick that WI was the most normal and that's where Brett plays and he's from MS which was rated least normal.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PWT36 said:

That's where I heard it too. I just got a bit of a kick that WI was the most normal and that's where Brett plays and he's from MS which was rated least normal.

So..........during the regular season, (when Brett is here) Wisconsin drops down to the middle of "normal", and Mississippi also jumps UP to the middleof "normal!" :wink:

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wisconsin voted most normal state in the country?
(.......) Well, it's home to the Pack, so, no argument there.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny they rate Wisconsin the most normal state yet residents choose to wear cheese on they're heads... :) ha and I laugh at the other 49 weirdo’s.

Members online

Latest posts