• Seahawks

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Not going to watch

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that the debacle is over, will you root for the Patriots, Seahawks or not watch the Superbowl? Myself, I was going to root for the Seahawks, but after hearing Richard Sherman's diatribe after the game, I find myself hoping Brady shuts him up. I hope Sherman gets beat for at least 3 TDS.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as much as I have no interest in Pats. I have no interest in seahawks any more(not because of what happened yesterday). I will say this, I hope Pats. play way better than manning did last year and at least give us a game to watch! ok...you want my answer: go packs...I mean pats!

HaHa'sRightGlove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm torn, man. Last night out of frustration and anger I said Patriots, however today I was a little more calmer and was thinking I'd like to see the team we lost to go on and win it. But then seeing the team that we had in the coffin with the hammer over the final nail win the Superbowl would hurt a lot. So in all honestly, I just want an exciting game.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
must have missed it, whatd Sherman say now. Anyway, I might watch a little bit of the game, but I imagine i'll still be to bitter to give a rip about it.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Gonna watch the NFL honors to support my man A-rod. The Super Bowl will only be watched under the influence of alcohol. Who do I want to win? Give brady is 4th ring. He has enough that it doesn't matter much anymore to me. Giving Wilson a 2nd super bowl ring would be salt to my wounds right now.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Gonna watch the NFL honors to support my man A-rod. The Super Bowl will only be watched under the influence of alcohol. Who do I want to win? Give brady is 4th ring. He has enough that it doesn't matter much anymore to me. Giving Wilson a 2nd super bowl ring would be salt to my wounds right now.

I`d sooner see Wilson get it, but the Patriots are not going to fall apart like the Broncos did.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I`d sooner see Wilson get it, but the Patriots are not going to fall apart like the Broncos did.

Because you're a badger fan? Just curious as to your reasoning.

I'm not a badger fan so I don't really like Russell Wilson. Not a huge fan of his overall delivery and message. I'd rather not see him cry and and proclaim he had a vision that he was chosen in destiny's wing to win back to back superbowls and be the savior for all of mankind.

More of a fan of Tom Brady's ultra competitive killer instinct type nature.

I

Because you're a badger fan? Just curious as to your reasoning.

I'm not a badger fan so I don't really like Russell Wilson. Not a huge fan of his overall delivery and message. I'd rather not see him cry and and proclaim he had a vision that he was chosen in destiny's wing to win back to back superbowls and be the savior for all of mankind.

More of a fan of Tom Brady's ultra competitive killer instinct type nature.

No not because of the Badger connection at all. I liked Wilson last year because of his humility, and at the risk of upsetting everybody on here, I like Richard Sherman. He`s cocky and he can back it up.
I`m not or ever have been a big fan of Brady. I get cheesed off with the "Belicheat" crap, but I don`t like the man. He did what was necessary to be successful and I don't hold that against him either. I just think on the day though the Patriots will destroy the Seahawks. No offence intended to the Seahawk fans.

I`m an English fan by the way so have no loyalties to College teams.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
No not because of the Badger connection at all. I liked Wilson last year because of his humility, and at the risk of upsetting everybody on here, I like Richard Sherman. He`s cocky and he can back it up.
I`m not or ever have been a big fan of Brady. I get cheesed off with the "Belicheat" crap, but I don`t like the man. He did what was necessary to be successful and I don't hold that against him either. I just think on the day though the Patriots will destroy the Seahawks. No offence intended to the Seahawk fans.

I`m an English fan by the way so have no loyalties to College teams.

Thanks for the response. I totally agree with you on Richard Sherman...I don't like him, but he backs it up just as you said. He's very smart as well..apparently still going for his masters, or so I heard, so I can't completely hate on someone who wants to further their education...not that that's any reason to like anybody.

I

Thanks for the response. I totally agree with you on Richard Sherman...I don't like him, but he backs it up just as you said. He's very smart as well..apparently still going for his masters, or so I heard, so I can't completely hate on someone who wants to further their education...not that that's any reason to like anybody.

You`re welcome ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts