No more Tebow-mania

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
People's reactions to this kid are remarkable. I just unfollowed about five Packer fans on Twitter for making sexually crude jokes about him. I would rather hear about him than hear that (and I realize I'll be in the minority on that).

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Does this guy ever stop starting threads?

Tebow does not bug me as much as many either as he used to. Hey he at least helped beat the Steelers. I will forever like him a bit for that now. I hate the Steelers.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
People's reactions to this kid are remarkable. I just unfollowed about five Packer fans on Twitter for making sexually crude jokes about him. I would rather hear about him than hear that (and I realize I'll be in the minority on that).

Wow. Now that is sick.

BTW Tebow has more playoff wins then Matt Ryan. So does TJ Yates.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Do you know if any of them are members here?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I really hope they are not from here.

I have been up and down on Tebow all year but I will give him credit for at least managing to pull out ONE playoff win. And against the defending AFC Champs. I don't care how banged up Pitts was. It was a great win.

It was doubtful an 8-8 team was going to go the distance but they did okay. Tebow is genuine IMO. It's not his fault everyone talks about him.

OP
OP
N

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really hope they are not from here.

I have been up and down on Tebow all year but I will give him credit for at least managing to pull out ONE playoff win. And against the defending AFC Champs. I don't care how banged up Pitts was. It was a great win.

It was doubtful an 8-8 team was going to go the distance but they did okay. Tebow is genuine IMO. It's not his fault everyone talks about him.

He's a genuine athlete -- not a QB. But Fox had no other way to go.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
He's a genuine athlete -- not a QB. But Fox had no other way to go.

After the Steelers win they pretty much have to stick with him for a while. But, lets be honest. This Broncos team at times this year has played above their talent levels. They could be a 5 win team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the Steelers win they pretty much have to stick with him for a while. But, lets be honest. This Broncos team at times this year has played above their talent levels. They could be a 5 win team.
They only beat teams that were on the same level or just barely above it.
The upset against the Stealers was the only game I know of where the Broncs beat a better team.
Now if they had beat KC, oh man, us Packers fans wouldn't have heard the end of that one.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
They only beat teams that were on the same level or just barely above it.
The upset against the Stealers was the only game I know of where the Broncs beat a better team.
Now if they had beat KC, oh man, us Packers fans wouldn't have heard the end of that one.

Yes the Broncos beat a lot of lousy teams all year. The Steelers were the only real team they beat with a winning record. A lot of lucky breaks also kept the Broncos from being like a 5 or 6 win team.

But, the Pats have only beaten one playoff team all year too. The Broncos. This was a matchup of really two teams who have had a lot of fortune this season IMO. Broncos got a lot of lucky breaks. Pats got a cushy schedule.

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy doesn't bug me as much as he used to earlier this season. At least he gets his team-mates revved-up.

I do wish he would ease up a bit with all the praise he gives God for helping him out.

What? .....God isn't on the other team's side?

Oh well, he did do some amazing things for the Broncos this season. He was a heck of a lot better than Kyle Orton.
I do wonder tho...do the Broncos keep an option QB?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I still can't believe at times that the Broncos beat the Steelers. Is that just one of those every once in a while upsets? My goodness. I kinda like Tebow at times now but there were guys open all over the place for him today and nothing. I also am pretty sure at one time Tim Tebow ran in a complete circle on one play for no reason. I still at times can't believe the AFC this year.

12theTruth

Tebow seems like a good guy. His level of play however doesn't warrant the media coverage he receives. I'm so glad the Broncos lost.

Members online

Latest posts