NFL free agency: Who

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should pick up Mike McMahon.

With the an offense as good as the Packers offense 'round this guy, he could really start to shine!

And for christ sake drop Craig Nall

(If this guy becomes a Superbowl MVP I'll pee my pants!)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I like Nall. I think he'd be okay in our system with our offense. I also like McMahon, I just dont remember why. I remember watching him in a I believe thanksgiving game where he did a really good job of bringing his team back an giving them a shot for the win.

btw, I've made a note of your comment about peeing your pants :)

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya mike mc is just so awesome. after all, like the post i just read stated that he had over 300 yds vs a stellar MN defense. this guy is junk. i would look good to if i came into a game and did something worthwhile after everyone watched harrington throw for 16 yds and 3 ints. that same post also said he threw for 77 yds vs the colts on 11 ATTEMPTS. less than 8 per? nall is 10x the qb. seriously, how bad do you have to be to not start over joey????

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's strong of a benched QB to come into a game late in the 3rd quarter and pass 77 yards, especially against the Colts. I wouldn't exactly say the Colts defense is bad..

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would...haha.

freeney is the man. they have a couple bright spots in the linebacking corps, but that secondary gets used like a cheap...well, you know.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay SV - we need to update this listing with those that are no longer around to be possible selections.... Quite a few are already history at this point!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Okay SV - we need to update this listing with those that are no longer around to be possible selections.... Quite a few are already history at this point!

Okay IP go for it!

Members online

Latest posts