NFC=Powerhouse

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I agree that the Texans are an up and coming team, but I don't think they could of been contenders this year. They had a great year, no dispute there, but I don't think they would of gone any further than the AFC championship game, had they made it that far. They could of beaten the Ravens in divisional but would of fallen to the Patriots in the AFC championship game. I do however, think the Texans were underrated this year, they had a season to mirror the 49'ers in the NFC. I think they are going to be the AFC team that brings down the Patriots dynasty, and we should notice their presence next year even more than we did this year.

I think with Schaub then yes, Texans could have beaten the Pats. Schaub>Flacco. That offense would have given the Pats fits IMO. They can run and pass better with Schaub then Baltimore. Better o line too.

On D they don't have the veteran experience of the Ravens though, so thats where I would have worried more vs. the Pats O.

Kind of does not matter, it didn't happen and they got stuck with Yates.

Only problem with Houston is going to be how they will be a **** pick all offseason.I hate that.

Members online