1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFC North Preview Show Tonight

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Arrigo, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Arrigo

Arrigo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    For those that do not know I host a weekly sports podcast called "The Average Joe Show". It airs every Tuesday night at 8pm PST (10pm PST) on the MAB Sports Network, the first all sports social network. We have had some pretty big guests on thus far and we are doing the NFL's North Divisions preview this week.

Please come join via listening, calling in or chatting while we do the show. You may have to join the MABSN but it is free and growing daily. It's a great place to talk sports, post blogs & videos. You can customize your page and their is a Packers group page for Packers fans to talk everything Packers.

Here is the preview blog:
    http://MABSportsNetwork.com 8pm PST on The Average Joe Show, Joe Pacheco and I will preview the AFC & NFC North. We'll also get analysis from former Rams & Bears linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa.
    [​IMG]

Afterwords we'll talk the big 4 team Dwight Howard trade w Darryl Howerton of http://hoopmag.com on how it will effect the Lakers and if they are the favorites to win the NBA title.
    [​IMG]

If you want to voice your opinion, have a question or comment call in once the show starts at 347-996-5184 and join the discussion!
    [​IMG]
    Joe Arrigo
    Co-Host The Average Joe Show
    MAB Sports Network

Follow on Twitter:
    @joearrigo
    @theavgjoeshow
    @MABSportNetwork

2. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Nice Plug Arrigo.

Predict all the injuries because they are a key factor into what will happen in the 2012 season.

Will guys like Delmas keep diving their helmets, shoulders into players knees, tearing ACL & MCLs?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
  4. Arrigo

Arrigo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Frank,

I had a last minute invite to a practice (which is very hard to get into now) so my co-host was "lead chair" at the studio. He led the show w/ the Dwight Howard deal. But once Pisa called in we started to get into the NFL. It was hard to do the show where I was at considering the noise behind me and half the time my phone was tripp'n so I could hear Pacheco talk.

Thanks for taking a listen.

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I'd like to see Pisa signed by the way, if we get another ILB injury.
    He's no smaller than DJ Smith is, and I would trust him.
    We have a lot of guys with dreadlocks on defense, but none that I know of, of the Samoan decent like that!