Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard sunrays, glad you took the time to stop through and join the forum! Look forward to reading your thoughts!!

OP
OP
S

sunrays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope to become friends with all of you. My family always has a draw for the superbowl. I drew San Diego. Poor me. But my heart will be with the PACKERS!!!!!! :beer:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
well, you know what they say sunrays...f#*@ the chargers!

wait a minute, does anybody else say that?
Uh.. NO! AG... Nobody else says that ... not any more.. long time ago...

Hey SunRays - Welcome aboard. How many other PackerFan/Cheeseheads ya got down thataway? I found me a mess of 'em last season up around South Bend & Fort Wayne - even brought some down for our Packer game here in Indy...

Let everyone know where your Hangout is - and I'll post it on our IndyPackerBackers web site.... (it's a habit, don't ya know)

Screw basketball - I'm ready for some Packer Football !

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha ----- Somebody run a tiger, errr hold that... a "charger" up your tail, AG?
Hell, I'm so old I remember Dan Fouts bein' the QB in SD - So, what do I know!

I haven't heard back from SunRays about his Hangout yet....... :-?

OP
OP
S

sunrays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What up???? Tee-hee-hee Here I am. I usually watch the games with my kids. But I would love to go to a real packer game some day!!!! No special hang out. Sorry guys. lol

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunray in Indiana-A big Packer fan Hello from an old Packer Fan in De Pere, Wi. a "stones throw" from Historic Lambeau Field. DePere is where St. Norbert College is located. The Dorm rooms of St. Norbert are where the The Packers sleep and Packers eat their meals in the St Norbert cafeteria during Summer training Camp . Glad to hear you are still a Packer fan, I think you will be rewarded this coming season with great Packer Football. We, Packer fans born in G.B. are still Packer fans from birth--all the way during our life's journey. The Packers are big part of the fabric of our community and have been since 1919. Look forward to your Postings from So. Indiana. Any Questions about the Packers, feel free to ask.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sunrays said:
Here I am but I am not a HIS. LOL. I am a HER
:lol: :cheerleader: :lol: :babe: :lol: :beer:

That's great! How easy it is to assume gender. It's great to have another out of state fan and another female fan. Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your posts.
:welcome:

OP
OP
S

sunrays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol. I know. I am lucky to be able to get online. My boyfriend is online all the time. When I do though, I come here first to say hi to all my packer friends. I think I got down graded to waterboy lol. Oh well people need water too.

Members online

Latest posts