New Look Vikings!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Did any of ya notice none of the other Vikings fans here... bothered to team together, with ol' Vikes here? Not even to pat him on the back and say "goodun"....! Sad, really!

AG - Maybe they're not so STOKED....!

hahaha...let's not invite his buddies here and ruin a good thing!!

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You turkeys!!!!
You know you guys are closet Vikes fans. :shock: :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not even to pat him on the back
Some Vikes fans think that it is blasphemy to visit a Packer fan site. I however do not. It's all good to me. You dont have to be a troll when you visit another fan site. :roll: :lol:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some Vikes fans think that it is blasphemy to visit a Packer fan site. I however do not. It's all good to me. You dont have to be a troll when you visit another fan site.

I would rather have the < 5 vikings fans that we have here, that make a good contribution, another 200 packerfans that don't do anything at all. Drives me nuts when people sign up for the site and then don't ever post. Now if they are at least lurking and come out of the woodwork later, that's cool. Just don't signup and walk away though?!

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we "have" to have queens fans around here I guess animal isn't so bad, although I would like to choke him by shoving that cheese wheel his is talking about down his throat. :lol: :lol:
The new look Queens really too bad that all that talent won't have good coach.

Later
Leopardmech

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll stand up for Vikes any day - He's a good soul as far as I'm concerned...
He gives good as h gets and wears it well. We'll swap beers whenever he gets the hootspa to show up at our Hangout in Indy. Guaranteed! I've already converted several former Vikings fans lately.... LOL

OP
OP
V

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
around here I guess animal isn't so bad
:cry: :cry: :cry:
I didnt know how much you cared!!!! :lol: :lol:
I've already converted
To a Vikings fan!!! See....it's not that terrible a thing!!!

Dammit LM...Glad to have ya back. It's better with you here and home TankBoy!!!!
<thumbsup>

Thanks for the props Prez and Ryan. I try to keep the Good Fight up for my Purple Peeps!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts